a holiday to Australia or a case of Australian wine
Win an Australian adventure…
Enter our competition and you could discover just how incredible Australia is for yourself. All you need to do is answer the (quite frankly ridiculously easy) question below and you’ll be entered into our prize draw. The lucky winner will be treated to a trip to Australia for two, including boutique-hotel accommodation and return flights from the UK with Singapore Airlines, who’ve made it their business to transport you in style.
Win a case of Australian wine…
Australia is rightly famous for its world-class wine. To be in with a chance of winning a case of six of its best bottles, just tell us about your own Australian adventure below. Perhaps you know an amazing restaurant, tried a brilliant tour or activity, or discovered an incredible beach while you were on holiday? Share your Australian tip-off below and you could be sipping some top-notch tipples from the country’s most acclaimed wine regions, including the Barossa Valley, Margaret River and McLaren Vale. We’ve got three cases up for grabs…
Which of the below might you expect to see on the Great Ocean Road?
A ) 12 Apostles >>> answer
B ) 12 monkeys
C ) 12 blind mice
Fill out your details below to win a trip to Australia!
(Set off on your own Great Ocean Road adventure and experience one of the world's most scenic coastal drives. See the towering 12 Apostles - found at: http://www.visitvictoria.com/Regions/Great-Ocean-Road.aspx)
Win a case of wine
Tell us about your own Australian adventure in the field below and you could win a case of fine wine from some of Australia's most acclaimed wine regions.
Terms and conditions
1. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only.
2. Competition closes at 23:59 on 30th June 2017 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
3. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
4. There will be one winner and a holiday prize. There will be 3 winners of 3x smaller prizes
5. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
6. Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within fourteen days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavors will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
7. This holiday prize is a holiday to Australia. The prize is open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of Tourism Australia, Singapore Airlines, Digital Spring and Mr & Mrs Smith. The holiday is for two adults and consists of two return economy class tickets to one of the Australian cities of Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Canberra from London Heathrow or Manchester on Singapore Airlines, 12nights based on double occupancy accommodation in Australia. Transfers and car hire is included, Airport/Government Taxes and Carrier Surcharges are included. Embargo restrictions may apply and flights are subject to availability. Blackout periods apply for travel, set out by Singapore Airlines. Prize tickets must be booked together for travel on the same flights. Tickets to be issued in the winners’ name only. The prize is valid for travel from 1st July 2017 to 30th June 2018 and is subject to availability and excludes meals, drinks, tour arrangements and travel insurance unless otherwise stated. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport, applicable VISA, travel documents, travel insurance and immunisations prior to travel. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. The smaller prizes will be 3x Cases of premium Australian wine (6 bottles per case). The prizes are open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of Tourism Australia, Singapore Airlines, Digital Spring and Mr & Mrs Smith. The winners of the smaller prize draws will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within fourteen days after the Closing Date. The prizes will be dispatched to the winners no later than one month after the closing date.
10. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prizes in whole or in part.
11. The winner of the holiday prize and guest may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition including participating in Social Media activity with Singapore Airlines.
11. The promoter of this competition is Tourism Australia and Singapore Airlines, Digital Spring and Mr & Mrs Smith.
13. General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
*GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winners are responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
8. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
9. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
13. Competition entry will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
I've always dreamed of visiting the Great Barrier Reef and Ramsey Street!
Mr. Martin Saunders
I could spend hours in the Daintree forest, driving up to Cape Tribulation for diving and relaxing in style.
Mrs. Jane Armstrong
Spending the day, wandering from vineyard to vineyard in Margaret River, finishing each day in a fantastic coastal restaurant, eating local Marron and drinking incredible Australian wine!
Mr. Rob Llewellyn
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest Youtube Google Plus
What's in a name?
Why book with Smith?
Boutique hotel collections
City break hotels
Hotels with swimming pools
Our top countries