Product: an Autumn Skye Escape to boutique hotel Toravaig or sister Duisdale
What is really unique about this prize opportunity is, that it offers you the opportunity to choose to stay at either Toravaig or its sister hotel Duisdale House. Both are award winners offering the same level of excellence and hospitality and you are certain to enjoy your Autumn Skye Escape at either.
The splendour of Scotland and the Isle of Skye in autumn is truly a sight to behold. The trees lose their leaves, mountains and glens turn every shade of copper and gold, and the jewel bright lochs and seas deepen in hue, it’s easy to see why Scotland is a popular choice for those seeking a relaxing retreat for autumn short breaks. Escape this autumn on a new two night break -the perfect opportunity to discover our romantic island for yourself!
The hotel’s peaceful location with views over the ruins of Knock Castle c.1345 is the perfect place to relax and unwind whether on holiday, or enjoying a romantic getaway for two. The hotel also has views over the Sound of Sleat, which separates Skye from mainland Scotland.
Click here for more information on « Autumn Skye Escapes at Toravaig and Duisdale»
If you don’t want to wait to WIN this wonderful break, why not «BOOK NOW», and if you WIN, the value of this prize will be deducted from your bill.
To win your 2 night Skye Autumn Escape, including 2 nights bed and breakfast and dinner on one evening, at either Toravaig Hotel or Duisdale House just answer the question below.
What is the name of Toravaig Hotels award winning sister boutique hotel?
Answer ; Duisdale House
Rules: 1. No purchase necessary
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Entry excludes anyone connected professionally with this promotion.
4. Closing date for entries is 17.00 Hrs, 3rd Sept 2012. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost entries.
5. Entries can only be submitted via www.skye.co.uk.
6. The winner will receive a 2 night short break for two people at either Toravaig Hotel, or Duisdale House including B & B and one evenings dinner.
7. The prize is as stated and not redeemable for cash. However, the promoter has the full and free right to alter the prize should circumstances change.
8. The winner will be responsible for all transport costs incurred, insurance, meals entertainment, and telephone calls not specifically detailed in the prize as stated above.
9. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries and notified either in writing or by telephone within 7 days of the competition closing. The prize should be booked promptly and must be redeemed by 30th November 2011, subject to availability.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Details of the winners' names and county can be obtained up to eight weeks after the official closing by enclosing a stamped, addressed envelope and writing to The Administrator, Skye & Lochalsh Marketing Ltd, Macleod Estate, Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, IV55 8WF
11. The winners agree to take part in any publicity resulting from this draw, if required.
12. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is: Skye & Lochalsh Marketing Ltd, registered address: Shorepark, Lochbay, Waternish, Isle of Skye, IV55 8GD. Please note entries will not be accepted at this address.