Win an eight-day tour of Jordan – worth £3,000
– Return economy flights for two from London to Amman
– Hotel accommodation for six nights, plus an overnight stay in a traditional Bedouin desert camp (breakfasts included)
– Guided tour of historic Petra, a Unesco World Heritage Site
– 4×4 excursion exploring the desert landscapes of Wadi Rum
– Further tours of Jerash, the Dead Sea, Madaba, Mount Nebo, Karak Castle and Aqaba
– All transportation and guides provided
After your flight from the UK to Amman, you will have the opportunity to explore the capital before setting off on a guided visit to the well-preserved ancient Roman town of Jerash, continuing on to the Dead Sea – your chance to float in the waters of the famed salt lake and try a mud bath.
In the following days, you will visit Mount Nebo, Madaba – known for its 6th-century mosaics – and the Crusader-era Karak Castle. Next is a guided tour of Petra, a Unesco World Heritage Site, where you will learn the fascinating history of this abandoned city carved into solid rose-coloured rock.
A 4×4 excursion exploring the beautiful desert landscape of Wadi Rum culminates in a night spent dining and sleeping in a traditional Bedouin tented camp. Spend some time snorkelling or relaxing at the Red Sea beach town of Aqaba, before returning to Amman for your flight home.