Win An Epic Adventure to Queensland!
To celebrate the release of The Inbetweeners 2 on DVD on the 1st December, we're giving you and a mate the chance to win an amazing trip to Queensland, Australia! This trip of a life time includes return flights to Brisbane, a 2 day trip to Fraser Island, a half day surf lesson, a visit to the Great Barrier Reef and more. Terms & Conditions Apply. Enter below to be in with a chance of winning!
To find out all about what Queensland has to offer, check out The Inbetweeners 2 Guide to Queensland >
One winner with one nominated companion (all 18 years of age or older at time of travel) each receiving return flights to Queensland and tour prizes subject to the terms and conditions below:
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is free and open to UK residents only, aged 18 years of age and over who complete, in full, the entry form available via selected STA Travel marketing channels.
3. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences 28 November 2014 and closes on 18 January 2015 at 23:59 (GMT)
5. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter, STA Travel, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
6. The winner will be chosen at random by an STA Travel representative by 23rd January 2015. The winners will be notified by phone and email following the selection (within 48 hours).Their name and entry may be published on www.statravel.co.uk and via our social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries. Names of the winners (first name, last name and city) may also be announced in the STA Travel e-newsletter.
7. The Promoter will award the specific prize to the second drawn entry within the prize pool, if the prize remains unclaimed within a 72 hours period after the prize notification email is sent. The prize will be redrawn a maximum of five times.
8. The winning eligible entry will win:
• Return flights to Brisbane
• 2 day Fraser Island trip
• 3 days sailing around the Whitsundays
• A half day surf lesson
• 3 day Magnetic Island package
• Great Barrier Reef day trip
• Tully Rafting day trip
The itinerary can be revised or shortened should the winner and travelling companions only be able to travel for a limited amount of time.
The flight tickets and land prizes are non-negotiable and subject to availability. Flight routing is London to Brisbane return in economy class, subject to blackout dates and / or seasonal restrictions on the flights. Travel permitted only between 01 February 2015 – 26 March 2015 or 07 April 2015 – 30 June 2015 or 15 September 2015 – 11 December 2015. Maximum value of flights per person must not exceed £1,000, any costs above this must be covered by the prize winner.
9. The prize is non transferable or refundable. If the winners are unable to travel in accordance with the restrictions above, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
10. The prize booking must be completed together as a group within one month of the prize draw (18th February 2015) or possible forfeit of prize may be incurred.
11. Flights and associated prize offerings are subject to availability.
12. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered (if the winner is unable to travel for the entire duration of the prize).
13. The promoter of this competition is STA Travel, Priory House, 6 Wrights Lane, London, W8 6TA.
14. The winner must make their own arrangements to the selected UK departure point.
15. Spending money, meals, beverages, passports, visas, optional activities, gratuities, transport to and from departure point, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winners, unless otherwise stated.
16. Visa requirements and entry restrictions are the responsibility of the prize winner. The promoter reserves the right to offer no alternative, or to cancel / void the prize if the prize winner is unable to meet entry requirements set out by the governments of all applicable countries.
17. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other STA Travel or third party discounts or special offers.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law (in which case such liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law). The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
21. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
23. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate.
24. The UK laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law.
25. By entering into this prize draw, the winners agree that his/her details may be used in post-event publicity including blogging on STA Travels preferred blogging system before, during and / or after the trip prize.
26. STA Travel reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize. Should the value of any prize be less than the value stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash or in kind.
27. Any costs incurred from changes post booking, such as a name change, are the winner’s responsibility to pay.