2 adults, return flights, Tokyo, 3 nights 4* Hotel +1 night Haunted Hotel +2 Spooky events
One lucky Winner will receive:
Return economy flights for two adults to Tokyo from winner’s capital city
Return private airport transfers in Tokyo
3 nights 4* accommodation in Tokyo 1 nights stay in one of the world’s most haunted hotels
A spine tingling and exclusive tour to Japan’s “Death Forest” with an expert guide who will re-tell its gruesome history.
A private paranormal tour of the back streets of Tokyo after dark including many of the city’s terrifying haunted hotspots
he Rings Tokyo Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Rings Tokyo Competition is to take place during the period from 30th January 2017 to 20th February 2017 on the website operated by AMCNI, 105-109 Salusbury Road, London NW6 6RG ("AMCNI") found at the URL http://www.horrorchannel.co.uk;
2. The Competition is open to all UK and ROI residents, except employees of AMCNI (or their immediate families) and/or anyone else connected with the administration of the Competition;
3. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any entrant who fails to abide by any of these terms and conditions may be disqualified at AMCNI's sole discretion;
4. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Competition;
5. In order to enter the Competition entrants must complete all information required and send their entry via the website www.horrorchannel.co.uk
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified;
7. AMCNI accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date as per paragraph 9 below. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt;
8. Entries become the absolute property of AMCNI and will not be returned;
9. All entries must be received no later than midnight 20th February 2017;
10. AMCNI will not retain any personal data regarding the entrant unless the entrant provides their consent by checking the appropriate box on the entry form. All personal data retained shall be used for the purpose of AMCNI promotion and may be shared with selected third parties for promotional and research purposes.
12. Correct entries will go forward to the selection process. There will be 1 winning entriy to win the following prize:
Description: Prize consists of one (1) round-trip trip for two (2) persons aged eighteen (18) or over to Tokyo, Japan as follows:
a) Dates of travel must occur between 2nd February 2017 and 2nd February 2018. All arrangements must be made via Promoter’s designated fulfilment partner, Octopi Promotions Limited (“Octopi”), and bookings made independently will not be refunded. Winners must give 3 months’ notice of desired dates of travel, which are subject to availability. Blackout dates (when travel cannot be taken) are the months of July and August and from 15th December 2017- 10th January 2018 and April 7th -22nd 2017
i. Economy return flights for two adults from the winner’s capital city to Tokyo, Japan
ii. Flights may be indirect and no stopovers or extensions to the trip are permitted.
iii. Winner and guest must travel at the same time and depart from the same capital city.
iv. Winner and guest must organise their own visas for this trip and any visa or passport charges are their responsibility. The Promoter and Octopi cannot be held responsible for the prize winner being unable to participate in the prize due to visa restrictions.
i. 1 queen/double guestroom to share for 3 nights in a 4* Tokyo hotel, including breakfast
ii. 1 queen/double guestroom to share for 1 night in Tokyo’s most haunted hotel, including breakfast
iii. Hotel accommodations do not include incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip, which will be the responsibility of the winner.
iv. Winners must possess a credit card in order to check in.
d) Other inclusions:
The prize package also includes the following (for winner and their (1) companion):
i. Ground transfers between airport and hotel in Tokyo
ii. An exclusive tour to Japan’s Aokigahara Forest with an expert guide
iii. A private paranormal tour of the back streets of Tokyo after dark
iv. Activity transfers
e) Travel insurance will be supplied to each Winner and their companion before departure with no preexisting medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the Winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the Winner and/or their companion are aged 65 and over.
f) Exclusions: Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded. In particular (but without limitation), the prize does not include: expenses, spending monies, meals other than as stated and transfer costs other than those stated.
g) Other conditions:
i. No cash alternative is offered and the prize package is non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
ii. Winner travel arrangements must be made a minimum of 90 days prior to winner travel and are subject to availability.
iii. If winner is unable to fulfil prize during the stated time period, winner forfeits the prize package with no compensation or further liability of the promoter. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
iv. Once signed booking forms are received, no changes are permitted.
v. Winner and guest are responsible for any necessary vaccinations and must check with their GP before travelling that their vaccinations are up to date.
vi. All prize elements are subject to availability.
vii. Prize provider and promoter reserve the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as original prize subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable law. Octopi handles the complete fulfilment of the grand-prize holiday including all travel arrangements on the winners’ behalf.
13. The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries validly submitted by random
14. The Winner will be informed by phone or e-mail or message in the week commencing 20th February 2017 If the Winners decline or for any reason cannot accept a Prize, or the Winners cannot be contacted from the details they have supplied, substitute Winners may be drawn at AMCNI 's sole discretion;
15. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives. AMCNI may substitute a prize for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary;
16. AMCNI's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into;
17. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received;
18. The Prizes include nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Prizes. The Prizes may be subject to third party terms and conditions for which AMCNI is not responsible or liable;
19. Subject to prevailing date protection legislation, if any, the surname and county of origin of the Winners may be obtained by writing to AMCNI at the address set out in paragraph 1 (above) up to one month after the closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed stamped envelope or by visiting the website;
20. The Winners consent that their names and images may be used in publicity materials and events relating to the relevant competition and AMCNI does not accept any obligations of confidence towards the Winners;
21. The Winners further consent that names and images may be posted on the a AMCNI operated website, WAP site and on-air on the Channel after the closing date;
22. Winners may be invited to attend AMCNI events for prize giving, press or publicity. Winners acknowledge that attendance may entail travel and may occur during the regular working week. The Winners are responsible for organising an absence from work with their respective employers as required;
23. AMCNI shall not be responsible for any travel arrangements required in order for the Winners to accept the prize unless otherwise stated;
24. Entrants acknowledge that the dates of any AMCNI events cannot be altered;
25. AMCNI shall be entitled to terminate or modify these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time;
26. As far as permitted by law, excluding liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence, AMCNI excludes all liability in connection with the Competition or prizes awarded or not awarded in connection with the Competition;
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.