8 day cruise for two adults
In celebration of the Good Cruise Guide, Broadway Cruise and Carnival Cruise Line, in association with Mail Travel are giving you the chance to win a fantastic 9 night Caribbean Cruise on board Carnival Vista in its Maiden year for two adults.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter your details below.
The lucky winner will visit Miami in Florida on a pre-cruise stay before boarding Carnival Vista calling at Grand Turk , San Juan (Puerto Rico), St Kitts and St. Maarten. There will also be plenty of time at sea to enjoy the wealth of on board facilities and entertainment.
The prize includes return flights from London or Manchester to Miami, one nights’ hotel accommodation in Miami, eight nights’ full-board accommodation on board Carnival Vista sharing an inside cabin. The prize does not include drinks, excursions, gratuities, service charges.
1. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
2. Employees and agents of the Promoter or any company connected with the production or distribution of this promotion, or any of their associated companies, are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households.
3. By entering the promotion, you are deemed to accept these rules and the specific directions/terms and conditions applicable to the promotion as well as any terms and conditions of any relevant third party.
4. To enter the draw, complete your details on the online entry page.
5. All entries must be received by 23.59 on September 25, 2016 (the "Closing Date")
6. Only one entry per household is permitted. Multiple or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
7. All entries received by the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
8. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries and all such entries will not be valid.
9. There is only one prize available.
10. The prize is – an 8 day Danube river cruise for two adults sharing an en-suite middle deck cabin on board a five-star Riviera vessel with return flights from selected UK airports to Budapest, full-board from dinner on your day of arrival until breakfast on your final day, a programme of tours and excursions all fully supported by a friendly, knowledgeable and professional tour manager.
11. The Promoter will select the Winner at random from all valid entries following the Closing Date.
12. The Winner will be notified by telephone or email by September 30, 2016.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with one of a similar value for reasons out of its control.
14. The holiday must be booked by 1st November 2016 using contact details provided to the winner on notification of win.
15. The Winner will be responsible for their own travel insurance, spending money and incidental costs.
16. The prize is provided by Riviera Travel and their terms and conditions apply. The winner is responsible for ensuring they travel with the required travel documents and passports.
17. If the Winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the first attempt, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant.
18. The Winner’s name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and by stating the name and date of the promotion.
19. The determination and decision of the editors of this website (the "Editors") on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. The Editors reserve the right in their reasonable discretion:
a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct;
b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, any game or other materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims;
c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or
d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your entry into the promotion or from your enjoyment of any prize you may win.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
22. The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at the request of the Promoter.
23. The Promotion is subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. The Promoter is Associated Newspapers Limited, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT.