an experience voucher worth £250
By March, New Year resolutions are barely mentioned, let alone maintained.
However, good intentions need not fall by the wayside as No Smoking Day on 8 March could be the perfect opportunity to help reboot your resolutions.
With this in mind, NiQuitin is offering one lucky reader the chance to win an experience day voucher to help them take their mind off their cravings and reward them for taking the first steps to living cigarette free.
NiQuitin is there to help support quitters on their journey and help them take the first steps of giving up cigarettes for good.
NiQuitin products are available in most pharmacies and major supermarkets.
Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) delivers therapeutic nicotine without the thousands of harmful chemicals in tobacco smoke, enabling smokers to slowly step down their nicotine levels and dependency on cigarettes as cravings are reduced.
NiQuitin® Patches, Minis Lozenges, and Gum are stop smoking aids
1. The competition opens on 3 March 2017 and ends on 3 April 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one experience day voucher (“the Prize”) worth £250 for one winner.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.