10 night trip for 2 to Mauritius +£1000 spending money
Either text: CELEB to 65515 by noon Sept 3rd
or post NAME & TEL No. to:
PO Box 7557
by Sept 8th
The prize comprises:
a) Return flights for two in economy class from a London airport of our choice to Mauritius;
b) Return private airport transfers for two between the airport and hotel in Mauritius;
c) Ten (10) nights’ accommodation for two at 4* Solana Beach based on the prize winner and their companion sharing a Superior Room on an all-inclusive basis (subject to availability);
d) A full day catamaran cruise with snorkeling, lunch and return hotel transfers;
e) Travel insurance for two (subject to exclusions below); and
f) £1,000 spending money.
2) The prize winner must book their trip within 28 days of their congratulations e-mail from Element and at least six weeks in advance of their preferred departure date or the prize may be forfeited.
3) The prize must be taken within 12 months of the prize winner having received their congratulations e-mail from Element. The holiday cannot be taken between 1 July 2017 and 31 August 2017; 1 December 2016 and 4 January 2017 or over any UK Bank Holidays (14 – 17 April 2017; 1 & 29 May 2017 and 28 August 2017). The prize and its components are subject to availability.
4) Flights may be indirect.
5) The prize winner and their companion must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Mauritius. Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure from the UK when taking up the trip.
6) Travel insurance terms exclude pre-existing medical conditions and insurance is subject to standard policy excesses and an upper age limit of 69 years.
7) Either the prize winner or their companion must be over the age of 18. Where the prize winner is under 18 years old, he/she must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over to check into the hotel. Please note that either the prize winner or their companion will need a current and valid credit card in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure that they and/or their companion adhere to the local laws in Mauritius. It is highly recommended that the prize winner and their companion obtain advice from a medical professional in advance of travelling and ensure that vaccinations are up to date.
8) The prize excludes ground transfers in the UK, additional meals and drinks which are not included in the prize, additional excursions, attractions, treatments, gratuities, personal expenses, visas and vaccinations where required and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.
9) The prize and all its elements are subject to availability.
10) There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize. The prize is non-transferrable.
11) Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier. Any such charges will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
12) A cheque for the spending money included in the prize will be issued in the prize winner’s name within 14 days of the holiday booking being confirmed.
13) Video footage and images provided by Solana Beach.
14) The Prize Provider of the trip to Mauritius is Element London Limited, 5 Morie Street, London, SW18 1SL.