Well Hullo there Chaps and Chapesses!
Those spiffing folks at Crabbie’s are giving away an Ipad 2 to one lucky winner. Wizard!
All you have to do is enter your details below for a chance to win. Do hurry up old bean, as they say, the early bird catches the…apple
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants to the free Prize Draw are bound by the entry rules and these terms and conditions.
2. The prize is an Apple iPad for one winner, subject to availability.
3. The free Prize Draw is only open to residents of the UK, aged 18 and over. Entries are limited to one per person. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be given.
4. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
5. The following persons are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw:
1. employees of any business involved or associated with the prize draw (including the Promoter and its associated companies, any appointed agency and any other agent or representative); and
2. any such person’s family or household members.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. Entries will be accepted online at crabbiesgingerbeer.co.uk. To enter the prize draw, please complete the online entry form.
8. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received up to midnight GMT on 9th May 2011. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incompletely or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting any entry.
9. In the event of any dispute regarding the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
10. By entering the Prize Draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
11. Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
12. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this Prize Draw without the individual’s prior consent.
13. The closing date for the Prize Draw is 9th May 2011. The winner will be notified by telephone or by email within 28 days of the closing date.
14. The Promoter may withdraw this Prize Draw where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
15. Winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this Prize Draw. By entering this Prize Draw you hereby assign to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this Prize Draw.
16. The Promoter is Halewood International Ltd, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool, L36 6AD. All communication regarding this Prize Draw should be forwarded in writing to Crabbie’s Brand Manager, Crabbie’s Win an iPad Draw, Halewood International Limited, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool, L36 6AD.
17. English law governs these terms and conditions.