Product: an iPad 3
Move over Ferrero Rocher, I think it's safe to say that we've stolen the 'you're really spoiling us' crown!
I know, we've outdone ourselves yet again! But we appreciate each and every one of you, so why not eh?! So, I know what you're thinking "How do I get my hands on a that brand spanking new iPad 3?!" Well, it's simple....
HOW TO ENTER
You need to like our FACEBOOK PAGE & share the relevant post
P.s, Once you've shared the competition post on Facebook with all your lovely Facebook friends, then please feel free to use this super-fly sharing tool below to spread the word further (and earn yourself extra entries too!)
Rules: Find-me-a-gift Official Contest Rules For Findmeagift - Win an iPad 3 Contest (“the Contest”)
1. All entrants to the contest by their participation in the contest acknowledge and agree that they have read and understand the contest rules and are bound by them.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest. Those who wish to enter the contest must “Like” the Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/findmeagift and remain a fan of the page up to the draw deadline. Entry deadline for the contest is 12:00pm GMT on August 31st, 2012.
3. The winner will be contacted via Facebook, phone, email or in such alternate manner as Findmeagift in its discretion determines.
4. The prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Findmeagift retains the right to substitute any prize with another in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond the control of Findmeagift. Chances of winning the prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. There will be 1 prize awarded for the contest; an Apple 16GB iPad with Wi-Fi. The approximate prize value is £400. The prize includes the device only.
6. Inability of winners to accept the prize as awarded will result in forfeiture of the right to win the awarded prize. Prize must be claimed within 30 days from the date of winning announcement.
7. Employees and their immediate families of Findmeagift, its affiliated companies and their advertising agencies are not eligible to enter the contest and win the prize.
8. The prize winner agrees that Findmeagift may use their name, voice and/or likeness without prior notice or compensation, for promotional purposes in connection with the contest in either broadcast, print or on-line forms following the prize draw.
9. The prize winner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, Findmeagift its promotion agencies, their agents, officers and employees, from any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in the contest and/or the acceptance or use of any prize awarded. The prize winner accepts all risks arising from use of the prize awarded and Findmeagift has no responsibility for such risks.
10. Any disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding the contest and its prizes will be handled by Findmeagift, whose decisions are final and indisputable.
11. Contest entrants must use their true, legal name when claiming the prize and may not accept the prize under an assumed name. A winner will be disqualified and the associated prize forfeited if they are unable or unwilling to accept the prize under their legal name.
12. Findmeagift retains the right to amend these rules at any time for any reason.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. Findmeagift reserves the right in its absolute discretion, without any liability to any contest entrant, to withdraw or modify the contest should any of Findmeagift systems or network or Facebook be adversely affected by any virus or other similar destructive agent during the term of the contest. Findmeagift has no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to a contest entrant’s computer system resulting from any information that may be downloaded by a contest entrant or otherwise acquired from Facebook. Findmeagift accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for “Like”s that are not received, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible for whatever reason, including without limitation, due to computer or other system interruption, malfunction or breakdown of any kind or duration.