ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME NOW TV – The Walking Dead Online Comp
ITEM 2: PROMOTER
Bauer Radio Limited registered under company number 01394141 trading as:
- Kiss FM UK
Registered office: 1 Lincoln Court, Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2FR and (the “Promoter”).
ITEM 3: WEBSITE
ITEM 4: COMPETITION START DATE AND FINISHING DATE
Start Date: 01/02/2017 at 00.01
End Date: 12/02/2017 at 23.59
Any entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
ITEM 5: COMPETITION CONTESTING DATES (if applicable)
The Competition will be staged on the following dates:
Start Date: 01/02/2017 at 00.01
End Date: 12/02/2017 at 23.59
ITEM 6: ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS
• The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over at the date of their entry.
• Employees (and their family members) of the Promoter (or any company in the same group) or any company involved in the Competition, including the Prize Provider, are excluded from entering the Competition and their entries will not be considered.
ITEM 7: ROUTES OF ENTRY AND COSTS
You can enter by:
(2) Free of charge on the Website;
ITEM 8: DRAW DETAILS
The winner will be chosen by electronic random draw.
Bauer’s decision is final
ITEM 9: WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
The winner(s) name and hometown are available on request by emailing the contact details listed in item 16
ITEM 10: PRIZE DETAILS
A single prize consisting of the following will be awarded to the winner subject to the winner complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition:
1 x NOW TV Box
1 x 3 months Ents Passes
1 x APPLE iPad Air 2 - 32 GB
ITEM 11: PRIZE PROVIDER
[TPF, 9-10 Market Place, London, W1W 8AQ] (the “Prize Provider”). Please note that where prizes are provided by third parties, the prize may be subject to the terms and conditions of that third party.
The Promoter is not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery.
ITEM 12: DATA PROETCTION
Entrants’ personal data (including telephone numbers and addresses will be collected by the Promoter and will be used to process entries. The Promoter will also provide winners’ names and contact details to the Prize Provider, solely for the purpose of arranging delivery of the prize.
By entering the Competition, participants consent to the storage and processing of their personal data as described here, which shall be strictly in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation.
Personal data may remain stored by the Promoter and the Prize Provider after the Competition has ended but will not be used for marketing purposes.
ITEM 13: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS
• Entrants consent to their voice being used on the Promoter’s radio broadcasts and to a copy of this broadcast (the “Recording”) being stored by the Promoter for exploitation in any and all media for promotional or other purposes.
• To the extent possible, entrants agree to assign to the Promoter the title to any intellectual property rights or interest that they may have in the Recording.
ITEM 14: OTHER CONDITIONS
• Only one entertainment pass code per person / NOW TV account.
• Entertainment pass codes can only be used once. Entertainment pass code must be used within 30 days of receipt otherwise void. Valid credit or debit card required to set up NOW TV account. Your month viewing period for your NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass will begin as soon as code is redeemed.
• At end of voucher period (3 months), the NOW TV Entertainment pass renews at £6.99 unless cancelled and you can stop renewal at any time. Live channels not available on YouView.
• NOW TV Smart Box: Included. Connects to TV via HDMI (supplied). Wi-Fi/Ethernet connection required. Digital terrestrial aerial required to watch free to air channels live. Duration of pause and rewind live TV available depends on location and selected channels. Other devices: Smartphones: Requires iOS 8 and Android 4, or later. For other device compatibility see here.
• Full terms of service available on nowtv.com. Correct as at 26.07.16
• There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• NOW TV reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that NOW TV reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
• The APPLE iPad Air 2 can take up to 28 days to be received from when the winners in contacted
• Only entries received in accordance with these Terms will be accepted.
• Participants may enter the Competition more than once.
• The Promoter has the right to disqualify participants if it reasonably believes participants have breached any of the Terms.
• If there is any misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of the Competition, including the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by winner(s), or the operation of any technical/communications system, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into on this subject.
• The correct answers to questions must exactly match the Promoter’s answers to win.
• The Promoter has no responsibility or liability if participants fail to get through when they call to enter. This includes a failure to complete a phone call due to loss of signal, even if the entrant gets through to the studio initially.
• The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with entering the Competition, including making phone calls or accessing the Website.
• In order to maintain the quality of the Promoter’s radio programming and to protect listeners from harm, participants may be disqualified if they are incomprehensible, inaudible or if it appears to the Promoter (in its sole discretion) that the caller is driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
• Whilst participants are on-air, they promise not to make any statement which (in the Promoter’s sole and reasonable discretion) is inappropriate or which would be likely to bring the Promoter into disrepute.
• Other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence and so far as permitted by law, CFM hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prizes.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition if it is required to do so due to circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
ITEM 15: CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any concerns about how this competition has been run, you should email: [email protected]
or A complaint will not be considered if it is made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.