Product: WIN an iPod and a subscription to Songlines Digital
Take the soundtrack of summer with you wherever you go with a 2GB iPod shuffle. Plus create new music playlists with a 1-year subscription to the digital edition of Songlines magazine, the leading world music magazine!
To WIN an iPod and a subscription to Songlines Digital, simply answer the question below:
On which tour did Paul Simon invite Lady Blacksmith Mambazo and Hugh Masekela to collaborate on stage in 1987?
Answer: B - Graceland Tour
Enter your details, good luck!
Thank you for entering the competition!...............
Rules: These terms and conditions apply to the ‘Summer of Music’ competition. Entering the competition means that that the user has read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
• Participants must be over 18 years old at time of entry to enter this competition.
• This competition is open for UK residents, which comprises of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of The Africa Channel UK, sponsors of the game or our suppliers.
• The (opening and closing) dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. The closing date for this competition is the 26th August 2012. Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
• No purchase necessary.
• Only one entry per person.
• The Africa Channel UK will not be liable to reimburse expenses incurred in making an entry in any competition.
• The prize is as specified in the competition information. Where the prize involves the winner travelling, the winner (and their companion(s) if applicable) must be able to travel on the date specified by The Africa Channel UK and no alternative dates will be available.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
• Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the competition in a manner, which in The Africa Channel UK’s determination, is contrary to these terms and conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the competition, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or The Africa Channel UK and/or any of its agents or representatives), may be rejected from the competition at The Africa Channel UK’s sole discretion.
• All the new entrants to the competition will be automatically added to a database to receive the latest The Africa Channel mailouts. If you want to opt-out of our mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Africa Channel UK reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of The Africa Channel UK that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Competition.
• The Africa Channel UK cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Africa Channel UK is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition.
• The prize must be redeemed within 24 hours of the date of the winner being notified. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• The closing date will be stated at the start of competition.
• If you are chosen, we will notify you by an email. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner will be the entrant picked up by a random number generator.
• No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
• If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to withdraw the competition.
• This competition is being run by The Africa Channel UK.
• The Africa Channel UK reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. The Africa Channel UK may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page