This is a Bauer Radio competition and features across 16 Bauer Radio websites.
BAUER RADIO LIMITED
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Competition terms and conditions should be read together with, and are in addition to, Bauer Radio Limited’s standard terms and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html (the “General Terms”). Together these specific competition terms and conditions and the General Terms shall be referred to as the “Terms”.
(A) On-Air competition Terms
ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME “Neon Jungle” Louder
ITEM 2: PROMOTER Bauer Radio Limited. Registered office: 1 Lincoln Court, Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2RF and registered under company number 01394141 Stations
- Radio Aire
- Hallam FM
- Key 103
- Radio City
- City Talk
- Rock FM
- Viking FM
- Clyde 1
- Forth One
- Radio Borders
- West FM
- Tay FM
- Northsound 1
The Hits Radio
ITEM 3: STATIONS - www.cfmradio.com
ITEM 4: COMPETITION START DATE AND FINISHING DATE
Start Date: 14/07/2014 at 00:01
End Date: 20/07/2014 at 23:59
The above detailed times (but not the dates) indicate the start times and end times of the radio show in which the Competition will be aired. The exact time that the Competition is played will be explained by the show’s presenter on-air. The Competition may end sooner than the end-time (but not the date) listed above.
Any entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date (for whatever reason) will be invalid
ITEM 5: COMPETITION CONTESTING DATES (if applicable) The Competition will be staged on the following dates: Monday 14th July to Sunday the 20th July
**Guidance Note. If it is easier to describe how the competition works rather than list timings then explain how the competition works here and change Item 5 to “COMPETITION MECHANIC”.
ITEM 6: ROUTES OF ENTRY AND COSTS Entry is by online.
You can enter free of charge via one of the Websites outlined in ITEM 3. You must complete all fields of the online form, including answering the question on the dedicated competition page.
ITEM 7: CONTESTING DETAILS 1 winner will be chosen (after the End Date) by electronic random draw from all persons that have answered the online question correctly and submitted their contact details.
The winner/s will be contacted by email within 28 days. If contacted, you must acknowledge receipt within 7 days. If you fail to do so, the Provider reserves the right to offer the Prize to another entrant and you will forfeit the Prize. Winners details are available on request by using the Contact Details.
ITEM 8: PRIZE DETAILS A single prize consisting of the following will be awarded to the winner subject to the winner complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition:
One winner will win a prize consisting of the following (subject to their compliance with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition):
P R I Z E I N C L U D E S
An Apple iPod Touch 16gb
A Samsung Bluetooth Speaker Dock
A pair of Beats by Dr.Dre On Ear Wireless Headphones
£150.00 Ticketmaster gift card
Please note that this prize will be shared across all participating stations (as per list above) and all correct entrants will be put into a central pot with the one winner chosen at random via a prize draw.
ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS • Open to UK residents
• Employees (and their family members) of the Promoter (or any company in the same group) or any company involved in the Competition, including the Prize Provider, are excluded from entering the Competition and their entries will not be considered.
PRIZE PROVIDER NDL (the “Prize Provider”). Please note that where prizes are provided by third parties, the prize may be subject to the terms and conditions of that third party.
The Promoter is not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery.
Terms and Conditions
DATA PROTECTION Personal data entered via the online entry form or given when calling on-air will be collected by the Promoter and will be used to process entries. The Promoter will also give winners’ names and contact details to the Prize Provider but if required to arrange delivery of the Prize.
Personal data may remain stored by the Promoter / Prize Provider after the Competition has ended but will not be used for marketing.
OTHER CONDITIONS • Only entries received in accordance with these Terms will be accepted.
• Participants may enter the Competition only once.
• The Promoter has the right to disqualify participants if it reasonably believes they have breached any of the Terms.
• If there is any misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of the Competition, including the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by winner(s), the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into on this subject.
• The correct answers to questions must exactly match the Promoter’s answers to win.
• The Promoter has no responsibility or liability if participants fail to get through when they call to enter. This includes a failure to complete a phone call due to loss of signal, even if the entrant gets through to the studio initially.
• The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with entering the Competition.
• To maintain the quality of the Promoter’s radio programming and to protect listeners from harm, participants may be disqualified if they are incomprehensible, inaudible or if it appears to the Promoter (in its sole discretion) that the caller is driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
• Whilst on-air, entrants must not make any statement which is inappropriate or which would bring the Promoter into disrepute.
• Other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence the Promoter excludes liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense caused in connection with the Competition or the Prizes.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition if it is required to do so due to circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
CONTACT DETAILS For concerns about how this competition, you should email: [email protected]
Complaints will not be considered if made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.