In conjunction with Capital Bonds gift vouchers, HMV are offering you the chance to win a brand new iPod Touch.
1. No purchase necessary. To enter, leave your email address and name in the space provided. Only one entry per e-mail address allowed.
2. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the closing date of 13th August 2010 11.59 PM GMT.
3. The winning name chosen will receive the corresponding prize of a Apple Ipod Touch
4. The promoters reserve the right to amend the specification of the prize although every effort will be made to provide prizes of similar quality and value.
5. The prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
6. A random draw will take place by 1st September 2010 . The prize winner will be notified by telephone or email on this date. If a selected entrant does not meet all of the contract conditions, or cannot be contacted within 10 working days of the prize draw another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
7. This prize draw is not open to those who are employees, agents or representatives of the HMV Group plc group of companies, Capital Bonds, and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their respective immediate families and those domiciled with said families.
8. By entering the promotion, entrants consent to the use of their names, place of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by HMV UK, without payment or compensation.
9. All entries become the property of HMV UK, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the web site during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by HMV UK on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. HMV UK reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the prize draw should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of HMV UK corrupt the security or proper administration of the prize draw. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, HMV UK reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. 10. For name/county of prize winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked 'HMV capital bonds Competition' to the Promotions Department, HMV UK Ltd, Film House, 142 Wardour Street, London W1F 8LN after 17th September 2010 . No entries should be sent to this address.
Promoters: HMV UK Ltd, Film House 142 Wardour Street, London W1F 8LN.