an iRobot Roomba 880 worth £599
CHRISTMAS is coming and we’re all dreaming of a clean and organised home, decked out in holiday glory.
We all look forward to the Christmas holidays - spending quality time with our nearest and dearest, sharing traditional meals and immersing ourselves in the festive community spirit.
However, where there’s a celebration, there’s sure to be some mess afterwards. Tackling trails of tinsel and mince pie crumbs are just some of the chores that will need to be done during the Christmas season, but they shouldn’t keep you from enjoying the holiday like everyone else.
Whether you’re hosting a family meal, receiving guests or visiting relatives and neighbours, the thought of staying in control of your housework during the holidays shouldn’t fill you with dread. Thanks to iRobot the way in which we clean is being revolutionised with more than 12 million home robots already been sold worldwide. The iRobot Roomba 880 delivers maximum cleaning
performance as part of the Three-Cycle AeroForce cleaning system, tackling the stuck-on-messes so you can spend more time enjoying the winter fun.
To be in with the chance of winning the iRobot Roomba 880 for yourself simply enter your details.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The winner will be notified via email so keep an eye on your inbox!
1. The competition opens on 16th December 2014 and ends on 17th January 2015 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one iRobot ® Roomba ® 880 worth £599 (“the Prize”) for one winner.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The OK! website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.ok.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.