Product: A hamper filled with delicious Italian inspired food from The Co-operative
How many meatballs come in 288g packs of
The Co-operative Fresh British Beef Meatballs?
Fancy a taste of Italy? Travel no further than your local Italian! We’ve got big half price deals on our Truly Irresistible Spaghetti Alla Chittara 500g, The Co-operative 12 Fresh British Beef Meatballs 288g and Dolmio Sauce for Bolognese 500g.
To celebrate, we're giving away a hamper filled with delicious Italian inspired food from The Co-operative.
Enter now for your chance to win.
Rules: 1. This free prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry and excludes employees of Co-operative Group Limited or its subsidiaries, and excludes anyone who is connected with the administration of this promotion.
2. Entry is online only with entries being collected at www.goodwithfood.co.uk/italian. Entrants must fill in the form and select the correct answer to be entered in to the prize draw. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The prize draw opens on Wednesday 18th April 2012 and the last date for receipt of entries is Tuesday 1st May 2012 at 23:59pm.
4. All valid entries with the correct answer which are received by Tuesday 1st May 2012 at 23:59pm will be entered into a prize draw to pick the winner. The winner will be picked at random by a computer process producing verifiably random results. There is one prize of a hamper filled with Italian inspired products and a £25 Co-operative gift voucher (which can be used as stated on the voucher). The prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. There is only one prize per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified at the discretion of the Promoter. The winners will be notified by email or phone (using the details provided at the time of entry) by Tuesday 29th May 2012 and will be required to provide their postal address before prizes can be delivered. The winners name will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Italian hamper prize draw, Digital Media, 1st Floor Dantzic, Dantzic Street, Manchester, M60 0AF.
5. In the event that contact cannot be made with the winner within 30 days from the first date of an attempt to notify such winner, then no more attempts will be made to contact the winner and a new winner will be selected.
6. The winner should allow 28 days from notification of winning for delivery of the prize. There is no charge for delivery of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post or for any additional costs incurred for re-postage.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
9. The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, its website being unavailable, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this prize draw you agree that the Promoter and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or undertakings may use your name, photo and any testimonial you have provided to the Promoter, for promotional purposes, including, without limitation, on its websites, within its magazines or within promotional emails.
12. Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the free prize draw. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
PROMOTER: Co-operative Group Ltd, New Century House, Corporation Street, Manchester M60 4ES.