Product: LG 37” LCD TV, an LG Blu-ray player and a copy of Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2 on DVD
To celebrate the release of Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2 on DVD February 27th, Zoggs is offering you the chance to win a LG 37” LCD TV, a LG Blu-ray player and a copy of Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2 on DVD.
10 lucky runners up winners will also each receive a copy of Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2 on DVD.
To enter the competition simply answer the following question and submit your contact details…
Where was Zoggs Founded?
A nice short form.
Good Luck Cobbers, Fair dinkum!
Rules: Terms and Conditions
1. The competition will run from 13th February 2012 to 23rd March 2012 at www.zoggs.com/news-and-events/barbie-competition
2. Closing date for entries is 12 noon on March 23rd 2012.
3. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary.
4. The competition is open to individual residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except employees of Zoggs International Ltd, Lime Communications Ltd, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third-party promotional partners.
5. The competition question is: Where was Zoggs founded? a) Australia, b) England, c) USA
6. There is one competition. Entrants may enter only once, by answering the competition question. If it appears entrants have submitted more than one entry, then all their entries will be invalid. Entries must be online at www.zoggs.com/news-and-events/barbie-competition or they can write to enter by sending the correct answer with their name, email address and postal address to: Barbie Competition, Zoggs International, Courtyard House, The Square, Lightwater, Surrey, GU18 5SS. Winners will also be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize, as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The winners and runner-ups will be drawn at random on or by the 6th April 2012 from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days from the draw date. The winner has 28 working days to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise Zoggs reserves the right to redraw the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Zoggs reserves the right to draw another winner from the correct entries that were received before the closing date.
8. The prizes are: First Prize: LG 37” LCD TV, a Blu-ray player and a copy of Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2 DVD; 10 x Runner Up Prizes: Copy of Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2 DVD each
9. The Prizes are non transferable, non refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or part.
10. Zoggs will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
11. Completion and submission of an online competition entry form will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Zoggs International reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, at its sole discretion, a competition is not able to be conducted as specified. Zoggs International reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
13. By keeping the box ticked above you have chosen to allow Zoggs to contact you from time to time regarding further Zoggs promotions & events in association with the Data Protection act 1998.
14. Zoggs will under no circumstances pass or sell personal data onto third parties.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction
15. The Promoter of the competition is Zoggs International,Courtyard House, The Square, Lightwater, Surrey, GU18 5SS.