Olympus X44 Digital Camera
2.7in LCD screen
5 x optical zoom
4 x digital zoom
Red eye reduction
Movie capture and playback
13 scene modes
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this prize then just answer the simple question below.
Only one entry per person and multiple entries will be disqualified.
Competition closes at Noon GMT on Friday 28th January 2011.
Click here for a hint.
The Leica Camera Forum Charity Book has raised nearly £11,500 for AICR! How many books have been sold so far?
1. There is no obligation to make a donation to AICR to be eligible for the competition.
2. The competition is open to all entrants in all countries, except employees and their familes of AICR and their agencies or other companies having any connection with the administration of the competition.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple email addresses are not allowed.
5. The Site Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The competition closes at Noon GMT on Friday 28th January 2010. The winner will be chosen at random from the entries received and contacted personally by email within 14 days. This contact will be made through the email address given as part of the entry. If the winner does not respond to this email within 7 days, the prizes will be re-allocated as described below. The winners' name will be published on the AICR website and may be used in future competition publicity.
7. The prize is 1 Olympus Digital Camera. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives. AICR reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of an equivalent value.
8. AICR does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
9. Entrants must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
10. AICR reserves the right to shorten, extend or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
11. If the prize remains unclaimed after 7 days it will be deemed to have been forfeited. AICR reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
13. These rules are governed by the laws of Scotland.
14. This competition is administered by AICR.
© 2010 Association for International Cancer Research, Registered in Scotland, No 152991. Charity No SC022918