Overnight stay for two
Win an overnight stay for two at the five-star Montcalm Royal London House.
City slickers with a sense of style have a new favourite hang-out, and here’s your chance to experience it for yourself. The luxe new Montcalm Royal London House, opened late last year to rave reviews, is no ordinary City hotel. Yes, it’s smart and superbly located, but there’s also a distinctive style about the place that instantly sets it apart.
Moments from Moorgate and Liverpool Street, and close to the galleries, bars and design dens of Shoreditch, the Montcalm Royal London House is a remarkable transformation of a listed 1950s office building. Subtle mid-century styling meets twenty-first century tech throughout, from the herringbone parquet flooring and silvery grey banquettes in the lobby right up to the sensational tenth floor terrace bar, with sweeping views across the City.
The hotel’s 256 luxurious rooms and suites are full of the Montcalm’s hallmark touches, with mood lighting and a choice of in-room aromas creating just the right ambience. Huge plasma screen TVs double as in-room entertainment hubs, and bathrooms are masterpieces in monochrome, generously stocked with Elemis toiletries (Hermès in the suites). The prestigious Palm Suite, high on the ninth floor with its own spacious terrace, is also perfect for private dining or drinks receptions.
The serene spa features an eight-metre swimming pool and state-of-the-art fitness centre. Buzzy lobby bar Burdock, with its exposed brick walls and copper beer tanks, is ideal for relaxed, all-day dining, and you won’t want to miss Aviary, the rooftop restaurant and bar poised high above Finsbury Square. Quaffing cocktails at dusk on its south-facing terrace is fast becoming a signature City experience.
Please visit http://www.montcalmroyallondoncity.co.uk
The prize: An overnight stay for two with breakfast.
Simply choose the correct answer to the following question to be entered into this free prize draw.
The Montcalm Royal London House has how many bedrooms?
My Answer:-- 256
Terms & Conditions
• Participants must be aged 18 or over, excluding The Montcalm Luxury Hotels employees. Proof of identity and age may be required.
• A winner will be selected randomly to win on overnight stay including breakfast at Montcalm Royal London House – City of London
• The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
• The prize is only valid at Montcalm Royal London House – City of London and is not exchangeable at other properties or subsidiaries.
• The prize winner will be requested to take part in promotional activity.
• The Montcalm Luxury Hotels reserve the right to announce the winner’s first names and surname, and use any photographs taken with the winner on social media or in any marketing collateral for eternity.
• If the winner does not respond within one calendar month of being notified, The Montcalm Luxury Hotels reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
• The Montcalm Luxury Hotels reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
• The Montcalm Luxury Hotels reserve the right to withdraw the competition at their own discretion.