1. The Promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. 2. The promotion opens 8th May 2017 and closes 8th June 2017.
One winner will win the following prize: 1 (one) year’s supply of Chicago Town Pizza (12 x vouchers), a TV of the value of approximately £500. The TV will not necessarily be the one shown in the image. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per person. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be valid once. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
4. No cash or other alternative prizes will be available, in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control, whereby The Promoter reserves the right to substitute for any similar alternative prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
5. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted & be bound by these Terms & Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter acting as Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion & any other purposes to which the entrant has expressly consented. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
7. The winner will be selected at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received during the time period.
Winner’s details can be obtained for up to 2 months after the closing date by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
8. The winners will be notified via phone or email of the claim process within 28 days of the each closing date. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 30 days of such notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
There is no alternative to the stated prize or any cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, in part or whole, with an alternative of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances beyond its control.
9. These terms & conditions will be based on English law and the courts of the England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
10. The decision of The Promoter is final in respect of all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into
11. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of these terms and conditions.
12. The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website since numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions
14. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.