X-Men Stunt Academy Weekend Beak in London
To celebrate the release of Twentieth Century Fox’s X-Men:First Class on June 1st, we’re giving away an amazing X-Treme stunt experience day with the official X-Men stunt coordinators who worked on the film! One winner and a friend will get the chance to recreate the incredible stunt scenes from the movie, including flying on wires like the X-Men.
The winner and friend will also get an overnight stay and breakfast in a 4* London hotel, travel to London and spending money up to the value of £200, and two tickets to see X-Men: First Class. Ten runners up will also take home the X-Men Quadrilogy DVD boxset which includes all the X-Men movies; X-Men, X-Men 2, X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
You can enter to win the X-treme stunt academy day and trip to London
1.Entrants must be resident in UK and aged 16 or over at time of entry.
2. The draw is not open to members or employees or their immediate family of River Island, Lime Communications, Twentieth Century Fox, its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. There is one main prize for one winner and 10 x runner- up prizes. The first prize package is for the winner and a friend and includes:
• £200 towards travel & Spending Money
• 1 Night at a Central London, 4* Hotel Including Breakfast. Accommodation is based on 2 adults sharing a double or twin room.
• Return transfers from the hotel to the Stunt Academy in London
• An Xtreme film stunt experience at a London film studio. Minimum age for stunt activities is 16 years old
• Half Day with an official X-Men: First Class Stunt Coordinator who worked on the movie. Availability dependant. The experience will include recreation of scenes from the movie and will include learning how to fly like the X men using wirework, safely smashing movie props, drinks and snacks. All stunt equipment will be provided as well as Activity Insurance.
The 10 x Runners –up prizes include:
• 1 x X Men quadriology box set which includes: X-Men, X-Men 2, X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
5. Winners under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
6. Winners must have access to a personal email account on the internet.
7. Specified accommodation, restaurants and tours are subject to availability at time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability
8. Winners can extend their trip at their own expense
9. Winner will need a credit/debit card in order to check into hotel for security deposit
10. Individual supplier terms and conditions apply
11. Prize must be taken on date specified by IMS
12. The prize must be taken before 31st December 2012 unless stated otherwise
13. No refunds for unused prizes
14. Prizes are not transferable unless specified otherwise
15. No cash or other alternatives will be offered in place of specified prizes but IMS Limited reserves the right to change prizes without liability
16. Only one entry per person permitted.
17. Closing date for entries is 11.59pm FRIDAY 17th JUNE 2011.
18. The winners will be contacted via the email address and/or telephone number provided on the entry form page.
19. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disqualified. Responsibility cannot be accepted (and the Promoter shall not be liable) for lost or delayed entries.
20. Draw will take place by 5pm on TUESDAY 21ST JUNE 2011 and the winners will be notified at this time.
21. The main prize winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The 10 runner-up prizes will be awarded to the next 10 winners drawn in the same manner.
22. Winners must claim prizes by NOON on FRIDAY 1st JULY 2011. How to claim details will be provided with winner’s notification.
23. IMS Limited will liaise directly with competition winners once their details have been announced.
24. Winners should allow up to one calendar month for their prize to be confirmed
25. In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
26. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
27. Winners may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
28. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
29. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
30. The name and county of the winners will be available until DECEMBER 2011 and can be obtained by sending a request and return SAE to the Marketing Dept at the Promoter’s address below.
31. The PROMOTER: River Island Clothing Co. Ltd, Chelsea House, Westgate, London, W5 1DR. The Promoter is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act 1998. No provisions of these terms & conditions shall affect any statutory rights of entrants. “River Island” is the registered trademark of River Island Clothing Co. Ltd