Basement Jaxx Tickets
We've teamed up with O2 Priority to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to see Basement Jaxx live in the UK this November and December.
The amazing production duo, Basement Jaxx are set to tour the UK this winter and we're giving you the chance to be there.
Catch Simon and Felix playing with their full live band at several venues across the UK throughout November and December this year, celebrating their seventh studio album 'Junto', which is set to be released on August 25th.
O2 customers will have access to Priority Tickets for the event from July 9th, with general sale starting from July 11th.
If you fancy beating the rush and bagging yourself a pair of tickets just enter our competition below.
Saturday 29th November - Sheffield Academy
Sunday 30th November - Glasgow Barrowland
Monday 1st December - Bristol Academy
Wednesday 3rd December - Birmingham Institute
Thursday 4th December - Leeds Academy
Friday 5th December - Newcastle Academy
Saturday 6th December - Manchester Apollo
Monday 8th December - Cambridge Corn Exchange
Tuesday 9th December - Plymouth Pavilions
Thursday 11th December - London o2 Arena
Question: Which of these is a 2001 Basement Jaxx single?
Where's your head at <<<<< Answer
Where's your soul at
Where's your mind at
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/ apply to ‘O2 Priority – Basement Jaxx Online’ radio competition ("the Competition") that will run from Monday 7th July to Thursday 10th July 2014 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital XTRA.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go to www.capitalxtra.com, register their details and answer a question. Online entry will open on Monday 7th July at 16:15 and close on Thursday 10th July at 1800.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries. The winner will be notified off air within 28 days of the Competition closing.
5. The Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over only. Proof of age may be required.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person per day; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The total Prize Pool for the Competition consists of 1x Prize.
8. The Prize is: 1x pair of tickets to see Basement Jaxx at one of the following dates/venues, as selected by the winner:
Saturday 29-Nov-14 Sheffield Academy
Sunday 30-Nov-14 Glasgow Barrowland
Monday 01-Dec-14 Bristol Academy
Wednesday 03-Dec-14 Birmingham Institute
Thursday 04-Dec-14 Leeds Academy
Friday 05-Dec-14 Newcastle Academy
Saturday 06-Dec-14 Manchester Apollo
Monday 08-Dec-14 Cambridge Corn Exchange
Tuesday 09-Dec-14 Plymouth Pavilions
Thursday 11-Dec-14 London O2 Arena
Additional Term & Conditions:
- O2 will endeavor to offer winners first choice venue and date but cannot guarantee this as they will be subject to availability.
- In the event that the concert is cancelled, it is at the discretion of the concert promoter as to whether alternative dates and tickets are offered.
- Transport and accommodation are not provided. Tickets are non transferable.
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event and /or Event Partner, which can be found on the event website and/or obtained at the box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. Tickets cannot be exchanged unless the event is cancelled.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Tickets are given subject to the venue or Event Partner’s rights to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
- The venue, Event Partner and Ticketweb accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- There will be no right to pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind, unless offered by management.
- Ticket holders give their express consent to their actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording in relation to the event and/or any element thereof and such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security, which may be carried out for the security of customers.
- Sale of Alcohol - if you appear to be under 25 we will ask you to prove your age in our venues. We apologise if this policy causes any embarrassment.
- Due to sound levels, crowd profiles at shows and the facilities at venues, AMG restrict the age of those attending events to children aged 8 & over unless otherwise specified. We do not recommend subjecting children to loud music over a sustained period of time.
- Any ticket holder throwing objects (beer, glasses etc.) will be removed from the building and no refund given. Furthermore, customer details will be provided to the regulatory authorities should an offence be alleged to have taken place.
- Smoking is not permitted in the venue offenders will be ejected.