Product: Borderlands 2
Not only are we going to be giving away a copy of the game to ten lucky winners on the platform of their choice, we’ll also be chucking in a Claptrap plushy, a Borderlands 2 t-shirt, bag and a Claptrap action figure too!
To be in with a chance of landing yourself a bag full of swag all you need to do is scroll down, fill in your details before 1pm on Wednesday 19th September and hope your name gets picked out by our randomiser - now go, go, GO!
This competition is open only to UK residents aged 18 or over, please read our terms and conditions before entering. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
***Just enter your details***
Rules: 10 Copy Giveaway
GAME OF CHANCE PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry to this game of chance promotion. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is IGN Entertainment UK Ltd, 55 New Oxford Street, London WC1 1ABS (“The Promoter”).
The Sponsor is 2K Games 2-4 Victoria Street, Windsor, SL4 1EN (“The Sponsor”).
3. The promotion commences at 1:01pm (GMT) on 01 August 2012 and closes at 1pm (GMT) on 19 September 2012 (“The Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to users who are resident in the United Kingdom and aged 18 (eighteen) years or over. (“Eligible Entrants”)
5. Directors, management, employees, officers and immediate families of the Promoter and the Sponsor and their related bodies corporate, employees of associated agencies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter this promotion.
6. To enter the Competition, entrants must input their details on the competition entry page.
One entry per person.
7. Winners will be drawn from all Eligible Entrants’ entries at the offices of Stretch Communications Ltd, Second Floor, 24 Neal Street, London, WC2H 9QW on 01 August 2012. The first 10 (ten) eligible entries drawn will win the Competition.
8. The outcome of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Prize consists of:
1 (one) copy of Borderlands 2 on a platform (limited to PS3, Xbox 360 or PC) of the winner’s choice. The estimated retail value is £49.99 (forty nine pounds and ninety nine pence sterling)
1 (one) Borderlands Bag. The estimated retail value is £20 (twenty pounds sterling)
1 (one) Claptrap Plush Cuddly Toy. The estimated retail value is £10 (ten pounds sterling)
1 (one) Borderlands 2 T-Shirt. The estimated retail value is £10 (ten pounds sterling)
1 (one) Claptrap Action Figure. The estimated retail value is £15 (fifteen pounds sterling)
10. The prize is valid to 01 October 2012 and must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchangeable for other goods and services or redeemed as cash. Any element of the prize which is unused will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid in lieu of that element of the prize.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and the Sponsor (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by the winner.
12. The Promoter and the Sponsor accept no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize, due to circumstances outside its control. In any such event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
13. The Prize Winners will be notified by e-mail on 20 September 2012 and their name announced on twitter.com/ignuk. If the Prize Winners do not reply to the winner’s email acknowledging receipt of their prize by 24 September 2012, they will forfeit their prize.
14. The Promoter and the Sponsor are not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The Promoter and the Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter and the Sponsor, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter or the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter and the Sponsor reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter and the Sponsor assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter and the Sponsor are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter or the Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER AND THE SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
16. Entry details become the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their names, country of residence and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes. The Winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity activities surrounding the promotion as requested by the Promoter, unless otherwise notified to the contrary at the time of acceptance of the Prize.