Good luck all :-D http://www.pcw.co.uk/computeractive/competitions/2195645/win-computers-shuttle-worth
Competition ends: 23 August 2007 SO HURRY UP:!:
So-called small form-factor computers are perfect for home entertainment purposes. With their low-power consumption and diminutive dimensions, they fit well into living rooms and are capable of playing DVDs, downloaded video and music, and are good for watching and recording television programmes.
Together with Shuttle, the best-known name in small form-factor computers, Computeractive is giving away two full computer systems, with monitors and other accessories. Our first prize winner will receive a Shuttle XPC G5 3300MA small form-factor PC and a Shuttle TFT monitor, while the second prize winner will get a Shuttle XPC G5 3300HA PC. Both the XPC G5 3300MA and the XPC G5 3300HA include an Intel E6320 processor and 2GB of memory. Each has a 250GB hard disk for storing programs, documents and media.
Both computers also come with a dual-layer DVD writer and memory card reader that will work with all common formats of memory card. In addition, both computers are supplied with Windows Vista Home Premium installed.
The first prize, the XPC G5 3300MA, includes a hybrid TV tuner card, so you can watch TV and record programmes to the computers hard disk. As its a hybrid card, that means it will work with both standard analogue channels and digital Freeview channels. The display on the front of the computer provides important information to the user.
Both computers are designed to work seamlessly with high-definition televisions, so they are equipped with an HDMI port for connection to newer television screens, for the best audio and video quality.
They support HDCP for access to protected content, which means that, with a suitable HD display and a suitable drive connected, they can play movies from next-generation Blu-ray and HD-DVD discs easily.
Each Shuttle computer, along with a monitor, retails for about £1,000, but you can be in with a chance to pick one up for free by entering this competition.
Standard Terms and Conditions:
1. The entry of a competition signifies acceptance of these Terms and conditions.
2. You confirm that you are aged 18 or over. Proof of age must be supplied upon request.
3. Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Irish Republic.
4. Employees of VNU Business Publications Limited ("VNU"), their immediate families and friends may not enter the competition.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per person per competition.
6. No cash alternatives are available.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter.
8. VNU can accept no responsibility for late, lost or undelivered entries.
9. Upon close of a competition, the winner(s) will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
10. VNU's decision will be final in all matters relating to the competition and VNU will not enter into any correspondence regarding the competition.
11. VNU will use all reasonable endeavours to notify the winner(s) within 14 days of the close of the competition. Prizes will be despatched direct by the competition sponsor(s) and should be received within 28 days of receipt of notification.
12. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained from VNU by writing to "Personal Computer World Competitions", 32-34 Broadwick Street, London W1A 2HG, enclosing a SAE.
13. VNU will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the prizes are as described on this page. VNU cannot accept any liability in respect of any prize, however, and any queries regarding a prize should be taken up directly with the sponsor of that prize.
14. Winner(s)' details may be used in reasonable promotional activities relating to the competition, subject to prior notification by VNU.
16. Details of how to enter, closing dates and prize descriptions can be found on the individual competition pages.
17. These Terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England. All disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Competition entries will only be accepted if made via the relevant VNU competition page.