Based in the stunning Cornish town of St Ives, Copperpot Originals has been serving up sweet treats since 1978, when Ken and Doreen Brian opened their first fudge shop. I don’t know about you but I LOVE all things fudge, so I can’t wait to share this competition with you!
I’ve teamed up with Copperpot to give you the chance to win 1 of 3 200g boxes of their super tasty Caramel & Sea Salt Butter Fudge! Yum! It couldn’t be easier, simply enter below before the closing date of 14/07/17 for your chance to win! Good Luck!
1. Entries open to UK residents only.
2. Only one entry per person, unless otherwise stated.
3. Closing date is as specified in each competition and entries will not be valid after the date of closing.
4. The winner will be chosen at random and then notified by email after the closing date.
5. If the winner has not replied within 30 days of being contacted, another winner will be chosen.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
8. The prize can only be redeemed by the winner; it cannot be transferred to any other person.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Ellie’s Kitchen, 18 Cottesbrooke Park, Heartlands Business Park, Daventry, NN11 8YL, United Kingdom.
10. Ellie’s Kitchen reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and may also create rules which apply to a specific competition only. If we do this the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
11. In certain circumstances prizes may be exchanged for a prize of a similar value.
12. We aim to deliver prizes within 28 days of the winner confirming their details, however there is no guarantee that prizes will arrive within this time.
13. The promoter of each competition is Ellie’s Kitchen, unless otherwise stated.