Combining classic styling with an elegant antiqued bronze finish and an adjustable shade, these stylish lamps are essential for any keen knitter!
They’re perfect next to your favourite knitting chair as they’ll allow you to see intricate stitches and details clearly under a low heat with low glare illumination
You can rotate and tilt the shade and arm for fine-tuned directional lighting
We’ve got one floor lamp and one table lamp to give away. To find out more information, visit http://www.ottlite.com
Terms & Conditions:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 25th May, 2017 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on letsknit.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.