As the official wine partner of England Cricket, we’re giving you the chance to win tickets every 24 hours to one of England's home games! Simply fill in your details below for your chance to win.
1. This promotion is only open to all United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Accolade Wines, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter. Internet access and/or a valid Facebook account is required if the entrant is entering via Facebook.
4. Promotional Period: Submit your entry between 00:01 on 1st April 2014 and 23:59 on 1st September 2014. There will be daily prize draws throughout the Promotional Period each closing at 23.59.
5. Only one entry per person will be permitted for each daily prize draw. Only one prize per person throughout the Promotional Period will be permitted.
6. To Enter: Entrants can enter in 1 of 2 ways:
a) Visit www.facebook.com/hardyswineuk, click on the Win tab, complete the entry form and submit their details; or
b) Visit www.hardyswine.com, click on the Win tab, complete the entry form and submit their details.
7. The Prizes: For each day of the Promotional Period there will be 1 x pair of tickets to an England cricket match available to win, totalling 153 prizes throughout the Promotional Period. Please see http://www.promoterms.com/hardysticketallocation for a list of allocated matches per draw.
8. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the daily closing date will be entered into a random prize draw conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent verification service within 1 working day. The winner will be the first entry chosen at random from all eligible entries received. In the instance that there are no entries on any day, a second prize draw will be conducted from all valid entries made on the previous day.
9. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email or text within 3 working days of the relevant prize draw. The winners will be required to respond within 3 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within 3 days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not reward the prize to a reserve.
10. If a previously confirmed winner for a prize contacts the promoter outside of the winner communication timeframe (as stipulated in clause 9), to then decline their prize the promoter reserves the right to cancel that prize.
11. Please allow 7 days for delivery of the prize from winner address verification. Tickets will be sent out in the post, unless otherwise specified. In that case tickets will be available for collection from the venue on the day of the event. Proof of identification will be required.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
13. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
14. Any expenses incurred by the winners and any guests with regard to travel, and in the general use and/or enjoyment of their prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winners and guests.
15. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
16. Winner and guest must abide by the Terms and Conditions of the event tickets which form part of their prize. Failure to produce proof of valid entry on request may result in you being ejected from the venue. Whilst at the venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. You consent to be filmed and/or photographed at the event. We are not liable for loss, injury or damage to you unless we have breached a legal duty of care owed to you. Please ensure you take care when moving around the venue. The Promoter is not liable for damage or loss to your property unless this occurred due to the Promoter’s wilful misconduct. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the stadium.
17. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
19. The winners shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material which includes social media.
20. The name and region of the winners will be available by visiting www.promowinners.com/Hardys throughout the Promotional Period and for 1 month after the closing date.
21. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and by entering this promotion you hereby release the applicable party from any liability in respect of this promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the social network via which you entered. The information you provide will only be used in order to select winners of the prize draws.
23. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
26. By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
27. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Accolade Wines, Accolade House, The Guildway, Old Portsmouth Road, Guildford, GU3 1LR