Dear John DVD and goodies
We are giving away three prize packs containing a copy of the DEAR JOHN DVD and some merchandise from the movie. To enter the draw, use the entry form to subscribe to the UKPL Digest newsletter. We will draw three winners after the 16th September 2010 closing date.
These rules apply generically to all competitions and prize draws hosted on and organised by UK Parents Lounge. Any specific rules relating to individual competitions or draws will be detailed within the relevant prize draw entry page.
1. Unless otherwise stated, competitions are open to UK residents and residents of the Channel Islands.
2. Where a competition prize is provided by a third party sponsor, this will be made clear on the entry page. UK Parents Lounge accepts no liability for unfulfilled prizes, although we always endeavour to ensure sponsors and/or their PR agencies meet their obligations.
3. Prizes are not transferable for cash.
4. In the event of a prize becoming unavailable, due to unforeseen circumstances, the sponsor will, at their discretion, provide an alternative prize.
5. UK Parents Lounge and the sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the prize and the promotion at any time prior to the closing date. If such an event occurs, all entry data will be deleted.
6. All entries are automatically subscribed to the UK Parents Lounge Digest newsletter - as stated on the entry page. If, however, you have previously unsubscribed from the newsletter, your name will not be re-added to the subscription list. Your entry in the prize draw will still be valid.
7. The closing date of the prize draw is published on the relevant entry page. After the closing date, we randomly pick winners using a script, and we email all entrants to inform them of the draw having taken place.
8. Winners' names are published on the Competitions page of the website. We also contact winners direct via email and ask them to confirm their postal address.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. Please direct all enquiries to us, UK Families Limited, using our contact form on this website.