designer SoleM8 wellies (1 of 3)
NEW designer wellies that will make you look forward to rainy days, SoleM8, are the amazing new designer wellington boots set to bring some fun and colour to wet days across the UK in 2015. SoleM8 Boots are an exciting new range of adult rainwear, designed to let people be unique, stylish and live a life full of adventure, whatever the weather – and we have three pairs to give away!
Question: What are the three SoleM8 designs called?
Answer : Raindrop Rapture; Manic Mushroom and Funky Fish
Completion message :
Your answer has been submitted - thank you!
1) The competition opens on 1st January 2015 and will close on 1st February 2015.
2) Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
3) By entering you are giving permission for Hubert Burda Media UK and the competition prize provider to contact you.
4) Only one entry per person. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
5) Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK’s right as set out above, the prize is as specified. No cash alternative is available and products will not be changed or upgraded and are non-transferable.
6) The competition is open to anyone in the UK over the age of 18, apart from employees of Hubert Burda Media UK and any other companies involved in the competition.
7) The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8) The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
9) Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc., then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
11) Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on the LandLove website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.
12) Unless otherwise stated, prize includes delivery but not installation or removal of existing products. Prizes must be claimed within 6 months.
13) Reproduction of this competition in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute any offending parties.
14) Winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
15) Winners can choose a design and size of their choice, subject to availability.