Product: Win dinner for six people at La Bodega Negra in London
There is no sign outside this new restaurant in London's Soho. Instead, those in the know (and now you, too – no need to thank us) push open the door of a peep show,and go downstairs to La Bodega Negra, the sexiest Mexican restaurant in Britain. The frozen hibiscus margaritas are good. The tacos and tostaditas are good. The service is good. And one lucky reader will get the chance to take five of their friends to dinner there, complete with cocktails on arrival, plenty of wine and (probably) loads and loads of fun.
Enter your details for a chance to win, good luck!
Rules: 1. The win dinner for six people at La Bodega Negra (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. Employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Competition you must go to observer.co.uk/win-dinner-bodega-negra If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with La Bodega Negra in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Competition closes at 23.59 on May 13 2012. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
9. One winner will win dinner for six (6) people at La Bodega Negra in London as seen in the Observer Magazine. Dinner will include a cocktail on arrival, a set menu chosen by the restaurant and 1/2 a bottle of wine per person - any food and drink ordered in addition to this is not included in the prize. Reservations for dinner Monday - Sunday subject to availability. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before May 15 2012 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 7 days of being notified by GNM, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from GNM within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
13. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
14. No purchase necessary.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
17. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Competition will be governed by English law.
20. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.