The entire Bacofoil Turkey range plus a £500 Tesco shopping voucher
The Winner will win the following:
£500.00 Tesco supermarket gift card, x4 Bacofoil Deep Roasting Trays, Bacofoil Easy Portion Trays x 8, Bacofoil The Easy Roasting Tray (2 trays) x 4, Bacofoil Turkey Crown Roasting Tray x 4, Bacofoil Turkey Foil x 4, Bacofoil Turkey Roasting Bags (2 Large) x 2, Turkey Roasting Tray x 2
When is Christmas Day?
ANSWER: 25th of December
Please sign in/register, good luck!
Your answer was correct! You have been entered in to this prize draw. Remember you can enter this prize draw once each day so enter again tomorrow!
1. The promoter of the competition ("Competition") is Wrapfilm Systems Limited (the "Promoter") which has its registered offices located at 45 Hortonwood, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 7FA and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 01243964.
2. The Competition is administered and fulfilled by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, ("TIUK"), which has its registered offices located at the Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
3. There will be one (1) winner of the Competition (“Winner”).
4. The Winner will win the following: 1x five hundred Great British Pounds (£500.00) Tesco supermarket gift card, x4 Bacofoil Deep Roasting Trays, Bacofoil Easy Portion Trays x 8, Bacofoil The Easy Roasting Tray (2 trays) x 4, Bacofoil Turkey Crown Roasting Tray x 4, Bacofoil Turkey Foil x 4, Bacofoil Turkey Roasting Bags (2 Large) x 2, Turkey Roasting Tray x 2 ("Prize"). The Prize will be subject to any separate terms and conditions of the retailer.
5. The Winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
6. Prizes are subject to availability. TIUK and the Promoter accept no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn. In the event of the Prize being unavailable, Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. Your entry into the Competition ("Entry") is not dependent on any purchase.
8. The Competition is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TIUK, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of the Competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
9. The Competition will run on the following website http://womanandhome.co.uk/bacofoil ("Competition Website").
10. To enter the Competition, entrants ("Entrant") must choose the correct answer to a question and submit the answer along with their contact details as per the instructions on the Competition Website.
11. Competition will open on 3 November 2016 and the closing date is 09:00 on the 9 December 2016.
12. Participants can only enter the Competition online, via the link to the Competition Website specified in these terms and conditions. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
13. Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TIUK. TIUK and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Competition Website.
14. Entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition. By submitting an Entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date and will be supervised by an independent observer.
16. The Winner will be notified by TIUK via email only on the 12 December 2016.
17. The Prize will be dispatched by Promoter via second class registered post.
18. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours, or if the Winner is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Promoter and TIUK reserve the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrant, to be drawn at random from the remaining correct entries.
19. The decision of Promoter is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and these terms and conditions and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
20. Failure to respond to information requested by TIUK or Promoter, failure to provide a valid UK address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
21. The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
22. TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. TIUK and Promoter also reserve the right to cancel individual Entries without liability to affected participants where such Entries do not (in the opinion of TIUK and Promoter) enter into the spirit of the Competition or if the security or proper administration of the Competition or the validity of an Entry is adversely affected. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, Promoter may, at its discretion, select a winner from eligible, non-suspect or unaffected Entries, received prior to the event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
24. The Winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details in these standard terms and conditions shall prevail.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.