T20 Blast Tickets
Win Exclusive T20 Blast Tickets With Thomas Cook Sport.
Thomas Cook Sport, the UK’s leading sports travel operator, have partnered with Cricket World to offer cricket supporters an exclusive prize and experience. The winning entry will not only receive hospitality tickets to the Thomas Cook Sport Terrace for the NatWest T20 Blast match between Lancashire Lightning and Nottinghamshire Outlaws on July 28th but also a bat and Lancashire Lightning Home Shirt, both signed by the Lancashire squad.
With the new season soon to be underway Nottinghamshire Outlaws will be looking to build on reaching last season’s semi-final, while Lancashire will hope to put last season behind them, having failed to qualify from their group in 2016, despite lifting the NatWest T20 Blast trophy the previous year.
The Thomas Cook Sport Terrace is an exclusive and informal hospitality area situated right on the boundary rope at Emirates Old Trafford. The Terrace includes comfortable sofa seating, picnic tables and parasols, a complimentary welcome drink, access to a private bar and a gourmet picnic lunch – the perfect way to watch any form of cricket. There are also Thomas Cook Sport Terrace areas at The Fisher County Ground and the KIA Oval.
To find out more about Thomas Cook Sport’s cricket offering, including the Thomas Cook Sport Terrace at the Emirates Old Trafford, County Fischer Ground and the KIA Oval, as well as, England’s Winter Ashes tour in Australia, head to: Thomas Cook Sports
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below correctly and you will be entered into the prize draw – Good Luck!
The Prize Draw will be made on July 18th 2017 . UK Entrants only (18+). Usual Cricket World Competition Rules Apply Terms and Conditions.
Where does the Lancashire Lighting team play their home games?
Emirates Old Trafford<<<<<<
Cricket World Competition Rules
Cricket World Media Limited Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Unless specified, the promoter of all competitions across this site is Cricket World Media Limited, 24 London Road, Grantham, Lincs NG31 6EJ
2. Some competitions require that the entrants must be 18 years or older.
3. Only one entry per person. Users who repeatedly enter the same competition will be disqualified. Automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
4. All entry instructions for each competition form part of these terms and conditions.
5. No proof of purchase necessary.
6. Employees of Cricket World Media Limited, its subsidiaries or related companies, their relatives and representatives or agents from partner companies or intermediaries are not allowed to enter any of the competitions listed here. Proxy entries are not permitted.
7. Unless stated, competition winners will be determined by a random draw from the correct answers received.
8. There are no cash alternatives for any prizes offered. Prizes are as stated and cannot be altered.
9. Prizes of tickets to cancelled or curtailed events may not be valid for re-scheduled dates.
10. Prizes do not include provision for travel, accommodation or any other expenses unless explicitly specified in the prize.
11. Entries must be received on or before the closing date stated on the competition or will be deemed to be invalid.
12. In the event of a tie in games or competitions, a random draw may be conducted to determine an overall winner or a tie-break question may be used.
13. Cricket World Media Limited reserves the right to amend the rules of any competition or cancel any competition at any time without prior notice.
14. Winner(s) may be obliged to take part in publicity associated with winning a prize.
15. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
16. By entering any competitions, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted that we, and other carefully selected and related third parties, may contact them about the competition, and any future competitions and promotions, and that they have accepted these rules and any additional rules listed on the individual competition page.
17. Winner(s) must claim their prize within 28 days after the date that Cricket World has informed them of their win. After that date, a new prize winner will be drawn.
18. The Editor's decision on all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.