two return tickets
Win flights to the Balearics.
British Airways are giving you a chance to win two return tickets to one of its Balearic destinations operating from London City Airport, all you need to do is enter now.
Two return economy British Airways tickets from London City Airport to the Balearics.
* Closing date for entries is at 12pm on 13 JUNE 2017. Winners will need to reply back to us by 30 JUNE 2017 otherwise we will have to re-draw the winner in order for the recipient to receive the prize on time.
* The promoter of the prize is London City Airport Limited in conjunction with British Airways.
* Multiple and third party entries are not accepted.
* Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
* The draw is not open to employees, agents, contractors of London City Airport Ltd or British Airways, their families or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
* For a chance to win users must complete the online form featured on London City Airport’s website.
* The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect e-mail or for problems with entries caused by any factors outside their control.
* Events may occur that render the prize draw itself, or the awarding of the prize impossible, due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly, the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
* Transfers to/from either airport is the responsibility of the winner.
* To book your tickets please email your preference of travel dates not less than 1 month prior to your preferred departure date.
* Your flight tickets are valid on either Menorca, Majorca or the Ibiza route operated by BA CityFlyer only to/from London City Airport. Menorca is a seasonal route and does not operate all year round so tickets will not be available when the season ends.
* We will do our very best to accommodate you on the dates you have selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
* The flight seats are subject to availability of space and commercial demand – there may be peak times during the year, such as holidays and other special events when travel is not available.
* Bookings will be made in rotation/date order and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
* Travel on British Airways code share and alliance partner airlines and franchises is not permitted.
* Reservation changes are not permitted once tickets have been booked. Tickets must be booked and all travel must be completed before 31 OCTOBER 2017.
* If space in the class of travel that appears on your ticket is not available at the time of check-in, due to commercial demand, please co-operate fully with the check-in agent who will try and accommodate you nearer to departure time.
* On rare occasions, the check-in agent may ask you to standby for a flight, to downgrade or to travel on a later flight. If this is the case, we would appreciate your co-operation in complying with the check-in agent’s request.
* We will email an e-ticket itinerary to your email address.
* The tickets are NOT transferable, have no cash value and are not for re-sale.
* On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.