Fancy soaking up the sun in beautiful Cyprus?
Cobalt Air is the new Cyprus-based airline, and we've teamed up with them to offer you the chance to win flights to Cyprus.
Thanks to the lovely Cyprus Villages for putting Dan and Naomi up during their visit!
Not only do Cobalt Air fly to Cyprus, but they also use the island as a hub to connect to Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe. Find out more on their website and on Facebook.
Fancy exploring Cyprus with a pair of Cobalt Air flights from Birmingham Airport on us? Just fill in the form below to win.
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Bauer Media ("Free Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at freeradio.co.uk/general-terms-conditions) apply to ‘Dan &m Naomi Explore Cyprus’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 1st June 2017 to 14th June 2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Free Radio.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition
1.1 To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.freeradio.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on 1st June 2017 and close at 23:59 on 14th June 2017
1.2 The winner will be selected at random and will be notified via email and telephone.
2.1 Entrants must be 18 or over, be UK residents and live in the Radio Station’s registered transmission survey postal code area (TSA) [a list of eligible UK postal codes is available on request from the Radio Station]
2.2 Contestants who are declared winners may only win once in this Competition.
2.3 If later discovered that any winner does not meet the eligibility criteria as laid out above and as stated in the General Terms & Conditions, the Radio Station reserves the right to withdraw the Prize without question. No correspondence shall be entered into. All decisions are final.
2.4 If the winner cannot be contacted within one calendar month of the draw being made, another winner will be selected at random from the remaining entrants. They too will have a month in which to be contacted. In the event they cannot be contacted, another winner will be selected and this process will continue until such a time that a winner is declared.
3.1 Two sets of two return tickets to Larnaca, Cyprus from Birmingham Airport subject to the following conditions.
• The tickets must be used within 6 months of the completion carried out by Birmingham Airport.
• 1 X 15kg Baggage included.
• Tickets must be requested by email to Cobalt a minimum of 7 days in advance and will be issued only if loading does not exceeds 80% on the requested date/route.
• No cash alternative, no frequent flyer miles, no entitlement to denied boarding compensation.
• The flight tickets are strictly not transferable or exchangeable.
• Routing/travel direction cannot be changed, nor the validity extended and can only be redeemed all together on one trip.
• All other costs are the responsibility of the passenger. Travel insurance, accommodation, spending money and transfers to and from the airports are not included. It is recommended that passengers obtain their own insurance.
• The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoters.
• No purchase necessary.
• Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
• Flights are subject to availability and Flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
• Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
• The winner and their travel companion are solely responsible for ensuring they are travelling with valid passport/visas were necessary.
• Dates of travel are subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply during popular travel periods.
• The promoter is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the prize or for any inability of the prize winner or their guest to take up the prize..
• To the fullest extent permitted by law, the partners in this promotion accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or to, the prize winner or their guests whilst taking the prize.
• Winners accept prize at own risk
• Prizes are subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
• When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, BHX Airport will publish your surname and county
• You must provide your full name and email address. BHX Airport will use your personal details to administer this promotion, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
• Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted
• Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and will not be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within a 28 Days after the closing date
3.2 Bauer reserves the right to substitute prize