Four Drawing Workshops
Your chance to win a bumper package of drawing courses (worth £400) for you or a friend.
Competition Ends: 04/01/2017
Run by artist and tutor Rosa Roberts, Sketchout run dynamic drawing workshops in London's best museums. Their popular courses take place on weekdays and weekends and are a wonderful way to learn a new skill, discover fantastic art collections in the country's top museums and get creative in a social and relaxed environment.
We're giving you the opportunity to win a bumper package of Sketchout's most popular one-day drawing courses for you or a friend. Taking place in some of London's most beautiful museums, each course lasts a day and is worth £100! The bumper package includes:
The Fundamentals of Drawing Part 1 at the V & A
The Fundamentals of Drawing Part 2 at Tate Britain
Drawing Faces at The National Portrait Gallery
Landscape, Layer and Depth at the Courtauld Gallery
Win four one-day drawing courses (worth a total of £400!) at London's top museums with Sketchout as part of London Calling's 12 Days of Christmas 2016!
1. London Calling reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
2. If you are the lucky winner we will notify you via the e-mail address supplied shortly after the competition end date.
3. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
4. All workshops will need to be taken by the end of 2017.
5. The recipient needs to bring their own A3 Sketch Book to all days, all other materials will be provided.
6. The prize can be transferred to a friend.
7. The attendee must be over 12 years of age.