four ridiculously beautiful bunches of fresh flowers
Summer is on her way. Hooray! And to celebrate, one lucky person will win four ridiculously beautiful bunches of fresh flowers, delivered straight to their door – that’s one bunch for every week of the month. Flowers really do make everything better. Except hay fever, of course.
Enter your details.
Completion message :
Thanks for your entry!
We’ll be in touch if you’re a winner.
1. This promotion is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
2. To Enter: Visit www.abra-ca-debora.co.uk and either login or if new to the website, register your details and click the “Enter now” button on the prize draw page.
3. No purchase is necessary but internet access is required.
4. The Prize draw period runs from 00.01am on 1st June 2017 to 11.59pm on 30th June 2017
5. This draw period’s prize is: one winner to win 4 boxes of flowers for one month
6. The prizes will be sent via TNT non-chilled.
7. The winner will be selected in a random draw conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification company, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted with 14 days of the relevant closing date.
8. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date to claim the prize. In the event that the winner has not responded after reasonable efforts, within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the prize to a reserve winner.
9. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
10. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize.
11. The winners’ name and county will be posted online at www.abra-ca-debora.co.uk for a month from the first of the month following the draw period.
12. The promoter may substitute the prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable.
13. By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
14. By entering this promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
16. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Abra-ca-Debora website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
18. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
19. The Promoter is Abra-ca-Debora, PO Box 1001, 3360BA Sliedrecht, The Netherlands.