Win four THORPE PARK Resort Annual Passes
Enter now for a chance to win this fantastic prize PLUS an overnight stay and Priority Ride Access for your first trip
We’ve teamed up with THORPE PARK Resort to offer one lucky winner four THORPE PARK Resort Annual passes (valid for one year, including 20 per cent off on-site restaurants and shops), an overnight stay for four people at the THORPE SHARK Hotel, including breakfast and car parking, a GOLD Priority Ride Pass for four people to use on one day – so you can avoid the queues all day – PLUS four Angry Birds goodie bags.
Thank you for filling in the form.
1. Entry to prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate family of Tesco Head Office, Cedar Communications, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
2. The closing date for the receipt of all entries is 23.55 GMT on Monday 18 August 2014.
3. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an independently verified computer system or an independent person. The winner will be notified by post, email or phone within 28 days of the closing date.
4. There is one prize consisting of; four THORPE PARK Resort Annual Passes, a room for four people sharing at the THORPE SHARK Hotel, (subject to availability)breakfast, car parking, a Gold Priority Ride Pass for four people, and four Angry Birds goodie bags worth £40.50 each, which contain an Angry Birds head warmer, keyring, fruit gummies, plush toy, a THORPE PARK Resort tote bag, flying saucers and a coaster edge rider. There is no cash alternative.
5. The THORPE PARK Resort Annual Passes will be valid for one year, starting from the date of the first visit. The overnight stay, Gold Priority Pass and goodie bags must be redeemed on the first visit.
6. The prize must be taken by XX XX 2015.
7. The prize does not include travel, meals and beverages other than stated, spending money, activities for which a fee is payable, and any other expenditure. Thorpe Park terms and conditions apply www.thorpepark.com/terms-conditions.
8. Neither Tesco or the prize supplier are liable for costs or expenses sustained outside of what is described, insofar as such liability can be limited in law.