Four tickets to see Nutcracker in London
Enter now to win four tickets to the English National Ballet's classic festive show, courtesy of MasterCard and Get Into London Theatre
MasterCard has teamed up with Get Into London Theatre to help MasterCard cardholders make huge savings on over 60 top London shows, including plays, musicals, dance and entertainments - with no booking or postage fees to pay. To celebrate the amazing offer, we're giving away four tickets to the English National Ballet’s classic festive show, Nutcracker this winter.
The traditional tale allows you to be swept away in the magic of the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy and Waltz of the Flowers, brought to life by Tchaicovsky’s iconic score.
No worries if you’re not the lucky winner as you can register with Priceless London to get priority access to tickets for Nutcracker and plenty of other shows with savings of up to 60%, and no booking or postage fees to pay. But be quick, the MasterCard priority ticketing period only runs until 8th December!
Follow @MasterCardUK on Twitter and 'Like' Mastercard on Facebook for more information.
For your chance to win four tickets to see Nutcracker in London this winter, submit your details below before 9 December 2014.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL Travel, MasterCard, Get Into London Theatre and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, MasterCard, Get Into London Theatre and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
There will be one winner.
The prize(s) will consist of four tickets and must be taken by one winner and three guests. The performance tickets can be redeemed for any showing of Nutcracker between 24 December and 4 January, subject to availability, and takes place at the London Coliseum, St Martin’s Lane, WC2N 4ES. Start times vary (see www.ballet.org.uk/nutcracker for details). The show runs for 2h15min, including 1 interval. MasterCard and Get Into London Theatre will not take responsibility for loss or damage of tickets. Get Into London Theatre is an annual ticket promotion run by Society Of London Theatre which offers discount tickets for over 60 top London shows for performances in January and February.
The prize promotion closing date is 9 December 2014 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 9 December 2014 and the winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
8. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
12. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
13. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 9 December 2014.
14. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
15. By submitting an image or any other materials (“Submission”) in relation to this prize promotion you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in your Submission, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Submission so that we shall be entitled to use the Submission in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Submission is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms and have obtained all the necessary approvals, consents and licences to grant rights pursuant to these terms and conditions; warrant that your Submission will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening; warrant that your Submission does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising); and warrant that your Submission is not obscene or pornographic.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
17. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
18. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA
19. Prize Provider: MasterCard