Free Shoes for a year
Win free shoes for a year
£25 shoe voucher issued every month, for 12 months
1. All entrants must apply online, only one application per person may be made and each applicant must provide a valid forename, surname and e-mail address in order to enter the Free Prize Draw, "the Draw".
2. The Draw runs from 7th November 2010 to 31st December 2010 inclusive and is free to enter. For the avoidance of doubt the 31st December is the "closing date" and any entries received after this date will not be processed and included within the Draw.
3. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years. Any prize won by players found to be under the age of 18 years will be declared void. The Promoter reserves the right to require the applicant to provide identification to establish the age of the entrant.
4. Shoe Zone Limited and Tyler Limited (t/a Stead and Simpson) will use the contact information provided by entrants to administer the competition and to keep entrants informed (via email) of any promotions and/or offers relating to its products from time to time.
5. There will be one winner of the Prize who will be the first valid entry to be selected at random from all entries received.
6. The one winner will be notified by email "the Notification Email" within 5 working days of the closing date.
7. The winner is required to respond to the Notification Email within 10 days of the date of the Notification Email being sent to claim their prize, in order to be provided with the Voucher Code in time to commence with the 12 month prize period. Failure to respond will result in the prize being void and a further winner being selected.
8. The winner will be entitled to order products from the Shoe Zone website (www.shoezone.com) up to the value of £300 over a 12 month period (maximum £25 per month) "The Prize", from a date to be notified by Shoe Zone Ltd. This date will be no later than the first day of the calendar month following the date of winner’s reply to the notification e-mail. If it is not practical for the winner to use the website the Promoter will arrange for a suitable alternative method for the winner to claim the prize.
The Prize Conditions
8.1. No more than £25 of products can be claimed within each calendar month of the 12 month period.
8.2. More than one separate transaction can be made in a month providing the cumulative value in the month is under £25.
8.3. If any transaction for that month is more than £25, or more that the remaining balance for that month once previous transactions have been deducted, the winner will be entitled to £25, or the remainder of balance, off the final order price and the winner will be required to pay the balance.
8.4. If less than £25 is claimed in any one month then the balance will be lost and not carried forward to subsequent months.
8.5. The winner will be given a voucher code which will allow them to order up to £25 of products each calendar month. This voucher code must be entered every time a transaction is made.
8.6. The products will be delivered to any UK address free of charge. Shoe Zone standard terms and conditions apply to each transaction and these are available at www.shoezone.com.
9. The one winner must agree to their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes.
10. Shoe Zone Ltd. accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected mail or email communication.
11. In order to participate in the Free Prize Draw, players must accept these Terms and Conditions and that the decision of Shoe Zone Ltd. on all matters concerning this draw will be final.
12. Shoe Zone Ltd. reserves the right, at our own discretion to disqualify any individual from entering the Free Prize Draw for failure to comply with these terms and conditions, or the standard transactional terms and conditions of Shoe Zone Ltd.
13. Employees of Shoe Zone Ltd. who are employed, or were employed for some time between 7th November and 31st December 2010 are excluded from entry and all entries received from employees falling within this category will be held void and disqualified from entry into the draw.
14. The Free Prize Draw is only open to residents of the UK.
15. There is no cash prize alternative.
16. This draw is being operated by Shoe Zone Ltd., Haramead Business Centre, Humberstone Road, Leicester, LE1 2LH, "the Promoter". The winner’s name and county will be published on the website.