Win Garden Invaders goodies
Charlie Dimmock, Mark Evans, Joe Swift and Andy Sturgeon are back to present the unique garden makeover show that tests your horticultural knowledge. We have a selection of goodies from the Garden Invaders series to give away by entering our quiz.
To win, simply answer five questions correctly and enter our competition.
1. What are 'hedge-pedgies', 'nippernails', 'pixie pears' and 'pig's noses' better known as?
rose hips :D
2. Which rigorous gardening activity involves raking the lawn?
3. What type of vegetable is Pisum sativum?
4. Which Garden Invaders presenter has also worked on Gardeners' World?
Joe Swift :D
5. Which plant is saffron harvested from?
The competition closes at midday on Tuesday, 15 March. Winners will be notified after the closing date.