Win these packs full of advice for making the most of your crops!
‘Grow Your Own with Pippa Greenwood’ is veg growing made easy, fun and interesting! You choose the vegetables you’d like from the range of UK-grown, garden-ready plants, selected for their flavour and reliability by gardening broadcaster and writer Pippa Greenwood. These packs are unique because the plants are dispatched in mid-May and accompanied by weekly advice emails from Pippa, tailor-made to your crop choices. ‘A’ (£29), ‘B’ (£39) and ‘C’ (£65) packs are available with varying numbers of crops for you to add to your garden or allotment. This month, four GYOreaders will win a ‘C Pack’ with the choice of ten different plants and an ‘Ask Pippa’ credit. The winners will also receive Pippa’s weekly missives telling you everything you need to know to get great results – including advice on feeding, supporting and of course avoiding pests and diseases, with the occasional recipe, too!
Question:Which crop features on page 24 of the April issue of Grow Your Own?
ANSWER: Swiss Chard
You have successfully entered the competition! We're now redirecting you to the competitions page
Terms & Conditions:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE 13th April 2017 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on growfruitandveg.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.