Win hospitality tickets to the Finals Day of the Men's Hockey World League.
Win a family hospitality ticket to the Finals Day of the Men's Hockey World League at Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre, at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on Sunday 25 June.
England Hockey are offering a sport-loving family the ultimate day out. You and your family can watch the England men’s hockey team take on the best in the world at the Men’s Hockey World League from the comfort of the luxurious hospitality lounge. Enjoy gourmet food and drink, get autographs from athletes and watch all the action unfold from the best seats in the house. The tickets are for Finals Day on 25 June 2017 so you are bound to see some exhilarating, fast-paced action while the teams battle for victory.
The family ticket is valid for two adults and two children.
You will also have the luxury of staying overnight before the match at MOXY London ExCel in a MOXY Family Sleeper room.
In a city that is known for bright lights and constant activity, MOXY London ExCel has arrived to add guts to this high-powered community. Marrying smart service and technology with contemporary style, Moxy is do-it-yourself made easy.
Your Family Sleeper room consists of two rooms that sleep two adults and two children.
To find out more, visit englandhockey.co.uk
Win hospitality tickets to the Finals Day of the Men's Hockey World League
Competition closes on 11 June 2017
1. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
2. Entry into the competition is free.
3. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of London & Partners and all agencies connected to this contest are not eligible to enter.
4. The closing date for this competition is midnight on 11 June 2017.
5. The prize is:
5.1. A family hospitality ticket (two adults and two children, under the age of 18) to the Finals Day of the Men's Hockey World League at Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Club, at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on Sunday 25 June.
5.2. A one-night stay on Friday 24 June at MOXY ExCel London in a Family Sleeper room, which sleeps two adults and two children under the age of . Breakfast is included.
6. The decision of the Email Marketing Manager at London & Partners will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. One entry per registered user.
9. Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
10. Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. London & Partners may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
11. All entries, photographs or other matter submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property and the copyright of London & Partners. London & Partners reserves the right to transmit them all or in part or use them in any way it thinks fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
12. Except where it is expressly stated that the winner will be the first correct entry or entries drawn at random from the total entries submitted. Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority stated with the competition.
13. London & Partners reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
14. In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise) which affects the competition in any way, London & Partners reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
15. Winner(s) of prizes will be announced on the London & Partners website and/or notified within seven days after the winner(s) have been ascertained. Names of winners and results competitions will be available on request, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
16. Prize is as stated and unless specifically stated, there is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable London & Partners reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
17. In some competitions, entry may be restricted to entrants of eighteen years and over. However, where there is no age limit or other restriction of entrants in London & Partners competitions, in accordance with Rule 18, London & Partners will not offer an alternative prize to any winner (such as a minor) who for any reason whatsoever is prevented from receiving or making use of the prize offered. Entrants under the age of 18 should seek permission from the account holder before making an entry via website, phone or mobile phone and must have permission from the parent or guardian.
18. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason London & Partners reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
19. All winners are required to co-operate with London & Partners to publicise their win as London & Partners deems appropriate.
20. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. London & Partners reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
21. London & Partners decision is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be broadcast on the London & Partners website and in particular that the decisions of London & Partners and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
22. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. London & Partners will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
23. The personal details supplied by entrants (name, address and phone number) will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered. Email addresses will be added to our email database.
24. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offer, prize, discount or promotion.
25. Hospitality tickets are non-exchangeable and are valid for the day specified in this competition only.
26. Hotel stay is valid for the night of the 24 June only and is non-exchangeable. No cash alternative will be offered.