Knitting and Stitching Show London Tickets!
The Knitting & Stitching Show is a highlight on any knitters calendar, and this year is set to be another five day extravaganza of the very best knitting, crochet and more from the textile world. Set in the iconic Alexandra Palace the show boosts over 400 exhibitors selling specialist craft supplies, 250+ workshops covering knitting, crochet dressmaking, sewing, quilting, crochet and more, a series of galleries from some of the most renowned textile artists on the planet as well as a knitting drop-in class, a Craft in Action area and more. We’ve got ten pairs of tickets to give away for this event held at Alexandra Palace from the 11th-15th October. For more information, visit http://www.theknittingandstitchingshow.com
To enter, simply fill out the form below.
Closing date: 17th August
Terms & Conditions:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 17th August, 2017 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on letsknit.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.