WIN! MOUNTFIELD FREEDOM48 CORDLESS GARDEN TOOLS
Mountfield are a well-known brand, with their bestselling lawnmowers and machinery being a common sight in British gardens since the company was established in 1962. This month, one reader can win a bumper first prize consisting of a cordless lawnmower, tiller and hedge trimmer from the award-winning Mountfield Freedom48 range of outdoor tools. The Princess 38Li Freedom48 cordless lawnmower (RRP £419) is powered by a lithium-ion 48V 2Ah battery pack. Two batteries are included, providing plenty of power to easily cut a mediumsized lawn on a single charge. A rear roller provides a desirable striped finish and a mulching plug is also included. The Mountfield MR48Li Freedom48 cordless cultivator (RRP £179) is suited for smaller plots. It has four strong 21.5cm steel rotors, giving a working width of up to 26cm. It’s ideal for preparing raised beds, seed beds, and weeding in between crop rows. In addition to this, the first prize winner will receive a fantastic Mountfield MH48Li Freedom48 cordless hedge trimmer (RRP £109) which was recently award a Best Buy from Which?, scoring 80 per cent with the following comments: “Quick and efficient cutting in an easy-to-use package. The product cuts as quickly and as well as a petrol hedge trimmer.” Another lucky reader will receive the second-place prize of a Manor Compact 36 powerful tiller (RRP £299). This cultivator has a 100cc Mountfield RSCT four stroke engine, four 245mm-diameter rotors, a working width of 36cm and adjustable handles to ensure a comfortable working position. This product was recently awarded a Best Buy by Amateur Gardening, scoring full marks in their review.
Question:Which crop features on page 24 of the April issue of Grow Your Own?
ANSWER: Swiss Chard
You have successfully entered the competition! We're now redirecting you to the competitions page
Terms & Conditions:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE 13th April 2017 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on growfruitandveg.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.