Nine Lives Prizes and a £200 Snapfish Voucher
To celebrate the forthcoming release of the family comedy NINE LIVES, in cinemas August 17, we’re giving one reader the chance to win a purrrfect
The prize is 1x NINE LIVES Cat Plush Toy; 1x NINE LIVES Activity Sheet; 3x Kids DVDs- PAPER PLANES, RIBBIT and A MOUSE’S TALE; 1x NINE LIVES Sticker Sheet; 1x NINE LIVES Movie Poster; 1x £200 Snapfish Voucher (“the Prize”) for one winner.
Nine Lives goodie bag and a £200 voucher to spend on Snapfish.
Nine Lives is the story of Tom Brand (Kevin Spacey) a daredevil billionaire businessman who finds himself trapped inside the body of his family's cat – Mr Fuzzypants.
The body swap comedy also stars Jennifer Garner and Christopher Walken.
There is no denying that Britain is a nation of pet-lovers!
Snapfish is the purrfect place to turn family photos (including those of four legged family members), into personalised keepsakes, that can be cherished forever.
1. The competition opens on 11 August 2016 and ends on 11 September 2016 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is 1x NINE LIVES Cat Plush Toy; 1x NINE LIVES Activity Sheet; 3x Kids DVDs- PAPER PLANES, RIBBIT and A MOUSE’S TALE; 1x NINE LIVES Sticker Sheet; 1x NINE LIVES Movie Poster; 1x £200 Snapfish Voucher (“the Prize”) for one winner.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, the Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion. The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winners.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell, Lions Gate International (UK) Limited and Snapfish employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within 24 hours of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
11. The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The competition is run in association with Northern & Shell.
12. By entering the competition, the prize winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the prize caused by the postal/delivery service.
14. By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
16. The names of the prize winners will be announced online and may be obtained for one month after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ and marked with the name ‘NINE LIVES Goody Bag Competition Winners’
18. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.