England Golf umbrellas
Win one of 10 fantastic England Golf umbrellas.
Being prepared for the weather is an integral part of the golfing experience in the UK, whether watching or playing, and we are giving you the chance to win a fantastic England Golf umbrella so that you are ready for all eventualities.
One of the most recent, and extreme, cases of wet weather disrupting a major tournament was The Open in 2015, when play was suspended for a number of hours after much of the Old Course at St Andrews was submerged under torrential downpours.
And while retreating into the clubhouse is the best course of action during heavy rain, the England Golf umbrella will ensure you are one of the first back out on the tee once it eases off.
There are 10 umbrellas to give away and all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one is complete the form below by midnight on 24 July 2017.
Win an England Golf umbrella - terms and conditions
29 JUNE 2017 • 10:15AM
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies (“Promoter”), The English Golf Union Ltd (“Golf England”) and Brookes Sport Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.telegraph.co.uk/juniorgolf and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Ten winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to Golf England Umbrellas Prize Draw Winners, SPARK, Telegraph Media Group, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by Monday, July 24, 2017.
6. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone or email within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. Should a prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
8. The ten winning entrants will each win an England Golf umbrella.
9. The prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Golf England, Brookes Sport Ltd and the Promoter.
11. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
12. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. The Telegraph is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of Golf England.
14. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.