one of 10 magnums or one of 40 bottles of CÎROC vodka
To celebrate your success and to make a toast to your moments of arrival, CÎROC is here to get the party started with style and sophistication. Simply enter your details to win one of 10 magnums or one of 40 bottles of CÎROC.
Completion message :
Thank you for entering and good luck!
1) The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of CÎROC VODKA and Condé Nast Publications Limited or their affiliated companies, their families, cohabitants, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2) All winners must provide valid ID before receiving their prize
3) No purchase is necessary for entry into the Promotion. Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted.
4) Entries must be received no later than 27th January 2015 23:59pm. Only one entry per valid email address is permitted. Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disqualified.
5) No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent due to technical or any other reason, or for any charge by the sender's network for repeat entries.
6) CÎROC VODKA are giving away ten (10) 1.75L magnums and forty (40) 0.7L bottles of CÎROC vodka. Please note only one (1) bottle per person.
7) The fifty (50) winners will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid and completed entries. The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the relevant draw. The results of the free prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prize. The decision of the Digital Director is final.
8) At the promoter's discretion the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any items within it for items of equivalent or greater value, if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
9) The prize winnerâ€™s name and county of residence can be obtained by sending a letter within 14 days following the free prize draw to: Condé Nast Publications Limited, Digital Advertising, Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU
10) All entries become and remain the property of the promoter.
11) By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions and agree that the winners agree that their name and county of residence may be released if they win a prize, and consent to any post-event publicity.
12) You can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email or by contacting Condé Nast Publications Limited and asking to be removed from our mailing list.
13) The promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
14) Condé Nast Publications Limited is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted at Vogue House, 1 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU.
15) Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site www.gq-magazine.co.uk/promotions/ciroc Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet web site of email address, including but limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this free prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
16) To the extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winners in relation to the Promotion and the prize(s) to be awarded.
17) The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.