Product: Tsingtao hamper including Tsingtao beer, a Tsingtao glass, an apron and a bar blade
Question: Which of the following ingredients is used during the Tsingtao Beer brewing process?
"Toast to over 100 years of Chinese tradition with a special Tsingtao beer hamper
Brewed for over 100 years, China's biggest beer export, Tsingtao (pronounced 'ching dow'), is brewed using only natural ingredients, including rice and Laoshan Mountain spring water, to give it a moderate sparkle and slightly off-dry, clean flavour. The world famous beer is imported directly from the Tsingtao brewery in Qingdao, aka 'Beer Town', in China, so you can be sure of a genuine taste.
This premium bottled beer should be served chilled and is ideal for enjoying with friends after a busy day in the office. With its light, clean finish, Tsingtao is also a great accompaniment to food, especially fish dishes.
4Food is giving 15 lucky beer fans the chance to win a Tsingtao hamper, including Tsingtao beer, a Tsingtao glass, an apron and a bar blade. To be in with a chance of bagging one, simply answer the question below correctly.
You can pick Tsingtao Beer up from major stores including Sainsbury's, Tesco, ASDA, Morrisons and Waitrose. Test your luck with Tsingtao's virtual fortune cookie and keep up to date with Tsingtao competitions and events at www.tsingtao-beer.co.uk"
Rules: 1. All correct entries will be used, the winners will be chosen at random by Channel 4.
2. The competition opens on 27/09/2011.
3. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 25/10/2011.
4. The winners of this competition will be selected at random after this time and will be contacted by email within two weeks.
5. The winners will have seven days to respond with proof of age after notification that they have won, after which time an alternative winner may be chosen at random.
6. There are 15 prizes. Each prize is 1 x Tsingtao beer hamper including 1 x bottle Tsingtao Beer, 1 x Tsingtao glass, 1 x apron and 1 x bar blade. No cash alternative is available.
7. Entry is online via this competition form only.
8. You may only enter the competition once. Multiple entries will be counted as one.
9. The competition is open to UK residents aged over 18 years old only.