one of 200 pairs of tickets for This Morning Live
OK! has teamed up with the most anticipated event of the year – This Morning Live – which is taking place at Birmingham’s NEC from May 18-21.
This Morning Live is the one place where you can see, meet and greet all your favourite faces from This Morning under one roof. Holly, Phillip, Eamonn, Ruth, Rylan, Gino and Alison are just some of the names confirmed. You can find out the full celebrity guest list here.
We have 200 pairs of tickets up for grabs for the event – all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is enter your details below before Friday, May 12, 2017.
1. The competition opens on 04/05/2017 and ends at 11:59 pm on 11/05/2017.
2. The Prize is 200 pairs of tickets for This Morning Live for 200 winners. The Prize may vary from the image shown due to availability.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. This competition has no affiliation with the brand of the Prize.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
7. The data collected by Northern & Shell in this competition will be shared with This Morning Live. By agreeing with the Terms and Conditions you declare to allow This Morning Live to contact you in case you are one of the winners.
8. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
9. The winners will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
10. If the winner fails to provide an address/ valid email address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
11. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
13. The OK! website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.ok.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions