Product: one of five Galician food hampers
We're celebrating Galicia, Green Spain's secret holiday destination, by offering you the chance to enjoy a sumptuous sample of Spanish cuisine.
We have five food hampers up for grabs – each packed full of authentic Galician treats, including cockles, clams, liqueurs and wine.
Galicia is known as one of the most important pilgrimage destinations in the world, but aside from the spiritual draw of Santiago de Compostela, this northern region of Spain offers 700 spectacular beaches, a charming and fascinating history and an authentic taste of Spanish culture.
To pay homage to this unique holiday destination, five lucky Telegraph readers will win a tasty basket of sweet and savoury treats.
Each hamper contains:
- One jar of Mirabelle jam;
- One jar of grape jam, one jar of chestnut jam and one jar of quince jelly (all from Baronceli);
- One cheese San Simon (a Galician delicacy);
- One jar of chestnuts in syrup and one jar of Cuevas glace;
- One can of bay scallops in sauce, one can of clams and one can of cockles;
- Two bottles of liqueur and one bottle of Orujo cream (all from Pazo de Valdoviño);
- One bottle of D.O Ribeiro wine from Vilerma winery;
- One bottle of Rectoral de Amandi wine (D.O Riveira Sacra).
To be in with a chance of winning one of our five Galician hampers, simply fill in the form below and submit your entry.
Rules: 1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and Spanish Tourist Office, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.telegraph.co.uk/galicia and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to Galicia Hampers Prize Draw Winners, Telegraph Create, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT between October 31 and November 30, 2012.
4. All entries must be received by midnight on Tuesday, October 30, 2012.
5. The winners will be contacted within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication.
7. Five entrants will each win a hamper of products from Galicia. Hampers include:
• One jar of Mirabel jam;
• One bottle of DO Ribeiro wine from Vilerma winery;
• One bottle wine of Rectoral de Amandi D.O Riveira Sacra;
• One can of Bay scalops in sauce;
• One can of clams;
• One can of cockles;
• One bottle of liqueur from Pazo Valdoviño;
• One box of almond-shaped from Allariz;
• One cheese San Simon;
• One bottle of strawberry liqueur from Pazo Valdoviño;
• One bottle of Orujo cream from Pazo de Valdoviño;
• One jar of chestnuts jam from Baronceli;
• One quince jelly from Baronceli;
• One jar of grape jam from baronceli;
• One jar of chestnuts in syrup from Cuevas;
• One jar of brown glace from Cuevas.
8. All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. If any hamper item is unavailable, it will be substituted with one of equal or greater value and quality.
9. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. The Telegraph is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Spanish Tourist Office.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.